Poll to Gauge Interest for a GT7 Challenge Club

• Thread starter BobDx123
  • 0 comments

What level of interest would you have in playing or creating posted challenges?

• I might try challenges that others have made

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • I would vote (by reacting) to challenges so they get recommended to others

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I would take part in posting challenges

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I would provide (old or current) lap and/or race times for various cars to help others create them

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • * I have no interest in challenges created by other members *

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
United States
United States
I’m trying to gauge the forums interest on whether enough people would take part to make it worthwhile and what level of engagement to expect when piecing it together.

This Poll is regarding
Thread 'GT7 Challenge Club: Bonus Content Created by Members (Under Construction)'
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...created-by-members-under-construction.417505/

The idea is for us to make new content in the form of challenges or missions that everyone can do if they feel like switching things up. In addition to having extra material to conquer it might provide some interest in driving cars we don’t use as often. It can be as creative as we want; ranging from small single lap challenges to missions with specific themes. It could be based on an Event, Time Trial or Custom Arcade Mode. We can impose restrictions or handicaps to make races more interesting or difficult

As mentioned in the top of the thread this was aimed mostly for those who have finished most or all of the game Menu’s, Missions etc…
Thanks in advance for any input, its much appreciated 👍

If you’re not sure about the answers below or don’t want to take the poll, leaving a comment or reaction to the actual Challenge thread listed above would also be helpful.

Last edited:
Back