Porsche SUV

• Thread starter epic
  • 13 comments
United States
Miami
has anyone else heard of it\seen it?

I saw the turbo one and it cost lil over $80k.

26-2307611.jpg

26-6996092.jpg

they did an article on it in the january issue of Car & Driver.

prices start at $88,000. and they say it handles exceptionaly well and has amazing power.

because they have tryed to keep the design similar to an ordinary porsche and obviously it doesent work well streched over the body of a 4x4:D

I'd like a specific part of it that's ugly.

And if you think it's ugly, then you think the X5 is ugly, too.

Originally posted by vat_man
I think it looks like a Hyundai Tiburon - but then, I think the Mayback looks like a LWB Hyundai Grandeur.

I must say, vat_man, if you're talking about this Hyundai Tiburon, then I'm not the one with the skewed views of automotive styling; this one is great:
2002-hyundai-tiburon.jpg

Originally posted by M5Power
I must say, vat_man, if you're talking about this Hyundai Tiburon, then I'm not the one with the skewed views of automotive styling; this one is great:
2002-hyundai-tiburon.jpg

I wholeheartedly agree. It's one thing to steal styling cues from another car, it's another to steal them from Ferrari, and it's yet another to do a good job of stealing it. I wouldn't want to drive one, but if that were FR and had a real V6 in there (not the abysmal 2.7L), then it might have been Korea's first awesome sports car.

Originally posted by Hooligan
I wholeheartedly agree. It's one thing to steal styling cues from another car, it's another to steal them from Ferrari, and it's yet another to do a good job of stealing it. I wouldn't want to drive one, but if that were FR and had a real V6 in there (not the abysmal 2.7L), then it might have been Korea's first awesome sports car.

I seriously wanted to drive one when they came out, and I did. Body roll has been limited muchly, but the ride is very harsh. The V-6 is without question the best Korean engine ever -- for the car, that engine is perfect. And the styling is one of the biggest styling improvements (over the previous model) ever.

Latest Posts

Back