private mulitplayer races

• Thread starter Madmaz
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi can you help please. i see in private mulitplayer lobbies there is no option to qualifyi only practice/race or practice/endurance. But there is an option in the settings for grid positions based on the fastest or slowest , so Im assumming the practice session uses the players lap times for the grid postions , is this the case ? Also I cant see anywhere how long the practice session is before it goes to the race . Is that determined by the length of the race in some way ?

Appreciate your help.

Hi can you help please. i see in private mulitplayer lobbies there is no option to qualifyi only practice/race or practice/endurance. But there is an option in the settings for grid positions based on the fastest or slowest , so Im assumming the practice session uses the players lap times for the grid postions , is this the case ? Also I cant see anywhere how long the practice session is before it goes to the race . Is that determined by the length of the race in some way ?

Appreciate your help.
Yes, it is based on the fastest time during practice. Practice has no duration and ends when the host starts the race.

A bit of an odd design decision IMO. GT Sport had timed Qualifying.

I take it DR is driver rating , if so are you saying the slowest first option puts drivers in order on the grid according to their driver rating ?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back