Problem with toyota 7 race car

• Thread starter Cranko10
  • 12 comments
I'm having a problem winning races with this car cause all it wants to do is wheel spin .... I've got racing softs (36,000) and that doesn't solve the problem

Any idea's guys

Oh, OP you just reminded me that the Toyota 7 has a modeled cockpit! :D

And good luck with the tuning and let us know how it goes!

I am having a problem where the speed is hard capped at 330 km/h. I tried to lengthen the gears, but it wouldn't work

I am having a problem where the speed is hard capped at 330 km/h. I tried to lengthen the gears, but it wouldn't work
Just did the 24 Nurburgring B-SPEC race with this car, Bob was hitting 232 MPH/373 KPH on the straight without drafting. Maybe your aero is too high? Do you have the high RPM turbo installed?

Umm... it turns out that the car I used was not the 7, but the GT-ONE. Oops, I guess I should have read the thread title a little slower.

However, I had the same problem as you with the Escudo. No matter what I did with the aero or gearing, the thing basically stopped accelerating around 180 MPH. It might be a combination of the engine not producing any more power at that RPM and the aerodynamics. Or it's a bug. Or both.

Latest Posts

Back