Rewards After Gambling 23 Tickets for 1.27

• Thread starter BobDx123
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
I came across this info from a site linked in a different discussion. Their info regarding Engine Swaps, Hagerty’s & Used Dealer appears to be up-to-date but I have no idea about this list regarding the probability of various Roulette/ticket rewards is… The Info is displayed on the two attached screenshots.

Either way, I decided to gamble on re-opening 23 tickets, some which were the lowest prize and some not. This time I recorded my ticket prizes beforehand, including what the other prizes were on the wheel. Hopefully I will be able to re-open a good number of these again before they expire if there’s an update on the 23rd?

I’m curious what others’ experiences were this update..
Also, why are Carbon Brakes considered a Special Part for? That feels really lame, especially for a 6* “Parts” Ticket

Three Star Tickets
  • 10k (2x)
(No Changes)

Four Star Tickets

Credits
  • $10k (5x)
  • $30k (6x)
(No Changes)

Special Parts
  • Nitrous (Mazda Gr.3 Road Car) to (Nitrous Corvette c7 Gr.4)
Invites
  • Aston Martin Invite (No Changes)
  • Bugatti Invite to (Porsche Invite)
Cars
  • Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 Road Car (Already Owned, Resale Value 82,150) to Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car (Not Owned $200,000)

(Made $117,850)

Five Star Tickets
  • 100k (No Changes)
  • Peugeot VGT (Gr.3) (Not Owned & $450,000) to Cayman GT4 ‘16 (Already Owned = $42,320)

(Lost $407,680)

Six Star “Parts” Tickets

• Carbon Brakes (Renault Clio R.S. 220 Trophy ‘15) to Stroke up S (Toyota S-FR Racing Concept ‘16)
  • Stroke up S (Toyota S-FR Racing Concept ‘16) (No Changes)

Summary:

• All Credit Rewards were the Same
  • One of my Invitations Changed
  • I Received Nitrous Again but for a Different Car
  • I Lost a total of $289,830 Gambling on 2 Tickets with Car Rewards
  • BOTH 6* “PARTS” TICKETS GAVE ME THE SAME ITEM

Attachments

• D3AF7B53-C7EC-4D67-9304-D062F3D91C85.png
    D3AF7B53-C7EC-4D67-9304-D062F3D91C85.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
  • C5BE2CBF-3840-4D0C-B376-2CD68A79D89E.png
    C5BE2CBF-3840-4D0C-B376-2CD68A79D89E.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Nice data.

Credit rewards don't change no matter what. I've been testing this myself between July and October updates. So if you open them, you might as well not even bother saving them for the next update as the reward will be the same.

The Cars you win can be changed. However they have to belong to a "category". There's the A Category, where it has the cheapest cars, the B, which has the cars from 100k up until 499k and then there's the C category that has any car between 500k and 3.6 million (Lamborghini Veneno being the most expensive car you can win).
So if you get for example, a McLaren SLR, which is one of the cheapest cars in category C, it's best to save that ticket for another update to get a more expensive car like a VGT or even those that cost 2-3 million like the Veyron, 919, Veneno, etc.

The Parts can be changed. This applies to Special Car parts, as well as the car for that same part can also be changed.

The Invites can be changed.

The Engines can also be changed.

Last edited:
Nice data.

Credit rewards don't change no matter what. I've been testing this myself between July and October updates. So if you open them, you might as well not even bother saving them for the next update as the reward will be the same.

The Cars you win can be changed. However they have to belong to a "category". There's the A Category, where it has the cheapest cars, the B, which has the cars from 100k up until 499k and then there's the C category that has any car between 500k and 3.6 million (Lamborghini Veneno being the most expensive car you can win).
So if you get for example, a McLaren SLR, which is one of the cheapest cars in category C, it's best to save that ticket for another update to get a more expensive car like a VGT or even those that cost 2-3 million like the Veyron, 919, Veneno, etc.

The Parts can be changed. This applies to Special Car parts, as well as the car for that same part can also be changed.

The Invites can be changed.

The Engines can also be changed.
That’s super interesting.

I was familiar with the car categories from the “probability sheet” but had no idea that the rewards will stick with the same “type” after opening. That explains why I lost out on the ticket with Peugeot VGT (Gr.3) ($450,000); even though I didn’t own the car I was gambling on it becoming an “engine” or “special parts” ticket.

Like the flip side of your example with the McSince it was at the top price of Category B and I should have kept it. To add insult to injury, because it was a 5* ticket I would have done better with the “most common lowest prize” of $100k. Because I already own the Cayman, selling used is only worth $42k

I figured because engine and S parts are priceless it would be worth the risk. I would have done the same things next update hoping for better luck if you didn’t mention this…

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
That’s super interesting.

I was familiar with the car categories from the “probability sheet” but had no idea that the rewards will stick with the same “type” after opening. That explains why I lost out on the ticket with Peugeot VGT (Gr.3) ($450,000); even though I didn’t own the car I was gambling on it becoming an “engine” or “special parts” ticket.

Like the flip side of your example with the McSince it was at the top price of Category B and I should have kept it. To add insult to injury, because it was a 5* ticket I would have done better with the “most common lowest prize” of $100k. Because I already own the Cayman, selling used is only worth $42k

I figured because engine and S parts are priceless it would be worth the risk. I would have done the same things next update hoping for better luck if you didn’t mention this…

Thanks for the info
Yeah, you should probably do a list yourself of the cars that you can win (which is only cars from Brand Central, but not all) and divide them into their price categories.

If it's a car close to 100k, which is a category A car, keep it. If it's a low price car around 30-50k, you might as well try your luck in the next update.
Same for the type B, if you get a Gr.3 or Gr.B which are 450k which are close to the 500k end of the B category, just keep them, rather, between 450 and 499k there's no cars at all. So if you get a 350k Gr.4 car or lower, save the ticket and try your luck next time.

500k is where category C cars start, and the cheapest cars here are some of the real life Gr.3 cars (GT-R Nismo 2018, M3 GT, R8 LMS), Gr.2 GT 500 cars, and the VGTs at 1 million. If you get any car here below 1 million, try your luck, because there's hardly any cars far below 1 million. The Gr.2 Cars are 800k which isn't so far off and only a handful of cars is like 500k-600k.
If you get any car above 2 million, which there's only 12 cars at that price bracket and I know for a fact some of them can't be won from the roulette (Porsche Carrera GT for example) then just keep them to sell them, since if you try your luck after this, it's very likely you'll just get a cheaper car.

Last edited:
Very interesting. I need to start saving tickets as I had no idea an update could change the prize car or parts. How about engine swaps? If I get a ticket that is giving me a bonanza engine that I already have 15-20 copies of, can I save it back until the next update and re-roll a different engine?

Edit: Nvm. Just saw the last sentence from Grimm6Jack's first post. I will be saving my 4* tickets that give an engine from now on.
To save the ticket one just has to close the game before leaving the prize screen, correct?

Last edited:
Very interesting. I need to start saving tickets as I had no idea an update could change the prize car or parts. How about engine swaps? If I get a ticket that is giving me a bonanza engine that I already have 15-20 copies of, can I save it back until the next update and re-roll a different engine?

Edit: Nvm. Just saw the last sentence from Grimm6Jack's first post. I will be saving my 4* tickets that give an engine from now on.
To save the ticket one just has to close the game before leaving the prize screen, correct?
So you can open multiple tickets before closing the game… At first I was opening one at a time and closing but its not necessary. All credits, won cars etc.. will be returned and removed, restoring your ticket. If you open again the same update nothing will change though.

*IMPORTANT
DO NOT EXIT THE ROULETTE TICKET SCREEN, THAT’S WHEN THE GAME SYNCS AND SAVES.
IN THE PICTURE BELOW WHERE IT SHOWS A TICKET HAS BEEN RECEIVED, THAT CAN STILL BE RECOUPED AS LONG AS YOU DON’T LEAVE THIS SCREEN BEFORE CLOSING GAME

Attachments

• B8567308-0674-4A7A-A30B-A14DC650FB9D.png
    B8567308-0674-4A7A-A30B-A14DC650FB9D.png
    337.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I am too lazy for that. Also it makes me angry to see what players have to do to get decent prize from those tickets.

I have little hope that one day PD will add engine swaps and other parts from tickets to tuning shop but it is very unlikely 🤣

Back