Screenshots!

• Thread starter zoxxy
  • 22 comments

zoxxy

(Banned)
Post 'em! Photoshopped or anything, it's here!

I can't post any good ones because of my über low graphics card specs. 👎

i'm a photoshop noob.
blur3lc.jpg

Gabkicks
^ i added in a red halo to try and immitate teh initial D aura effect they use sometimes.

:odd: ho k... I've never seen that. Then again, I haven't watched in a long while.

Some nice pics in this thread. 👍

Lino
yes, I race with the NAL League. Not that long ago we finished our 3rd season.

could u remind me when sign ups are for that league.. :( i always miss signups for that leage.

Gabkicks
could u remind me when sign ups are for that league.. :( i always miss signups for that leage.

I just posted a thread about it. Ill get back to you asap. Although it might not be for a couple of days.

looks like they are not planning to start the next season untill after christmas break. so around that time.

all i did was use smartshaders and take a ingame screenshot :P. its pretty interesting to race with inverse colors.

i just had a pretty hardcore race on kyoto gp long in the Formula V8 league. a very intense 23 laps and i actually had a few decent scraps. i only qualified 10th but i worked my way up to 5th by lap 21, but in the midst of a fight i sorta got into accident with Dygear ( we didnt actually touch... i kinda flew in front of him, taking away the wind he needed for his front downforce) and we both went off he recovered alot quicker than me so he didnt lose a place and held onto fifth, while i fell back to 8th.

the fights are so intense because the corners come up very quickly... everything happens so fast lol. ;D

i just had a pretty hardcore race on kyoto gp long in the Formula V8 league. a very intense 23 laps and i actually had a few decent scraps. i only qualified 10th but i worked my way up to 5th by lap 21, but in the midst of a fight i sorta got into accident with Dygear ( we didnt actually touch... i kinda flew in front of him, taking away the wind he needed for his front downforce) and we both went off he recovered alot quicker than me so he didnt lose a place and held onto fifth, while i fell back to 8th.

the fights are so intense because the corners come up very quickly... everything happens so fast lol. ;D

amazing story, might change back to the PC wheel soon :P

Latest Posts

Back