Second playthrough on an alt account and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewel Runner

(Banned)
United States
United States
The menu book, 20 something I think, where some old guy tells you to upgrade a Porsche. I had totally forgot about it because as we know it's all mostly forgettable filler nonsense and...

I literally laughed out loud, followed by that mixed emotion between sandness and anger where you get a slight lump in your throat and would usually punch a wall or mirror or something.

What an absolutely massive pile of triceratops dung this game is.

Why are people spending time on a forum about a game they hate so much for **** sake. Get a life, go enjoy it, and dont play stuff you dont like. Sometimes I feel like people get threaten and have to play GT7.

There's plenty of sims out there, even ACC is decent on PS5 now, if you hate the game so much, why the **** are you still playing it. And you're even doing a 2nd playthrough. You must be insane considering you seems to hate the game. Weird weird world.

Why are people spending time on a forum about a game they hate so much for **** sake. Get a life, go enjoy it, and dont play stuff you dont like. Sometimes I feel like people get threaten and have to play GT7.

There's plenty of sims out there, even ACC is decent on PS5 now, if you hate the game so much, why the **** are you still playing it. And you're even doing a 2nd playthrough. You must be insane considering you seems to hate the game. Weird weird world.
It feels like some people here have completely lost their ****ing minds and posts like the op are a cry for help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back