Skoda is Coming to Gran Turismo 7, Vision GT Car to be Revealed Next Week

• Thread starter Famine
  • 333 comments
Don't know why, but somehow (maybe because it's a fast all electric single seater car) this Skoda VGT reminds me Formula E cars. And probably I'm not the only one to have this strange feeling, since there are already some Formula E liveries available in the showcase (for example, a Lola-Yamaha livery).

I would like to see a real world Skoda, anyway. Maybe, as already said, an actual Octavia RS, even better with Gr. 4 and Gr. 3 versions. One can dream.

I've been doing some races in the Skoda today and just found out about the proximity sensors, even though it did mention them in the original article (reading is hard 🙃)

1714420571978.jpeg

Those red strips inside the cockpit light up bright red whenever you have a car in the blindspot between your forward vision and the rear-view camera, thats a really cool feature and I'd bet useful for if anybody is still playing in VR.

I've been doing some races in the Skoda today and just found out about the proximity sensors, even though it did mention them in the original article (reading is hard 🙃)

View attachment 1351413
Those red strips inside the cockpit light up bright red whenever you have a car in the blindspot between your forward vision and the rear-view camera, thats a really cool feature and I'd bet useful for if anybody is still playing in VR.
Yes, I noticed this in VR and it is definitely a very useful feature! The headlights are also pretty neat, as they slide down into place and tuck away when you turn them on and off. It's probably hard to notice outside of the VR showroom though.

Back