SLR Video Thread

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 131 comments
There was actually some kind of conflict with Loeb as Citroen was a bit mad he was driving in the Dakar and WRX for Peugeot. Like they didn't want people to associate Loeb with Peugeot as a brand. Can't find it though.

Interesting. I didn't realise they dropped him. How disrespectful of them, this man gave them all their wins. Look what happened since he retired, they quickly went down the pan in the WRC never to recover. It was never Citroen, it was Loeb. What they did would be on the same level as if Ferrari disowned MS, it wouldn't happen. As for Loeb saying he was surprised, as the most successful rally driver of all time, I'd think I'd be too.

Last edited:
Interesting. I didn't realise they dropped him. How disrespectful of them, this man gave them all their wins. Look what happened since he retired, they quickly went down the pan in the WRC never to recover. It was never Citroen, it was Loeb. What they did would be on the same level as if Ferrari disowned MS, it wouldn't happen. As for Loeb saying he was surprised, as the most successful rally driver of all time, I'd think I'd be too.

Exactly. Loeb did for Citroën what Schumacher did for Ferrari. Rumors go that Loeb will have a seat with M-Sport in 2022 :scared:

Back