Sorry if this is dumb question

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
OK so I've noticed a few times when you're in a multi player lobby, u join a room and people will say "wanna go lobby?" to another player. Someone said it to me today. But what does that actually mean? Going back to lobby just means going back to a list of rooms people have created doesn't it? Or am I missing something??
I replies "sure". Quit the room I was in. But as I'm not friends with the player who said it, I got back to the lobby as I understand it, and I'm like "oooookay, now what?? How do I find this person now???!!" 🤔🤦‍♂️
Someone put me straight please!!,🤣🤣

They might be referring to hitting the red x on the lobby because lobby’s are bugged so bad at time

Sometimes the lobby creator cannot start the race and the only way to fix it without creating a new lobby is to get everyone off the track and back out of their entry. Then everyone enters the course again and the lobby creator should be able to start the race

They might just be asking you to exit the track and hit the red x before re entering

Hmmm.. but then surely the question would be 'can we restart' or 'bugged, can u re enter'.
But the way its worded 'wanna go lobby?' it definitely feels like an invitation to quit the current room and go elsewhere 🤔

Hmmm.. but then surely the question would be 'can we restart' or 'bugged, can u re enter'.
But the way its worded 'wanna go lobby?' it definitely feels like an invitation to quit the current room and go elsewhere 🤔
It could definitely just be that. But if you are seeing it frequently then I bet it’s a lobby issue and the creator can’t start.

people use this sarcastically all the time before they boot you

then there's people who say it cause maybe another room is better

But that was how it was in GT Sport

Back