SUPER challange

i have watched a few videos which have links from this site and i thought they were pretty cool so i tried some drifting myself and had a good bit of success doing it with my supra, so i started using my evo VII and found that to be easy aswell, then i start drifting a 206 s16, this was really interesting as u have to concentrate more and use the hand brake alot. the 206 i used had 200+ hp so i had plenty of pulling power plus it was slamed and every thing else apart from camber at full, these arnt the best settings so u should mess about a bit to see wat results u get and let me know,
thanks

wwopixjl3.gif

No offence,but kinda stupid thread,kinda stupid title,you can't expect smart reply AFAIK!

FWD is not drifting,it's Ass Draging,you can't call it drifting,it would be fair to RWD cars!

ass dragin thats a gudin u make that up urself. putin a car sideways requires skill and a technique, DRIFTING, so by making a car slide sideways round a corner u are drifting it so how is making a FWD car slide round a corner not drifting.

ass dragin thats a gudin u make that up urself. putin a car sideways requires skill and a technique, DRIFTING, so by making a car slide sideways round a corner u are drifting it so how is making a FWD car slide round a corner not drifting.
In english, my good man, in english. We do ask for it.

Without proper presentation, you've got a very tough sell.

If it's not drifting, why are FWD civics being run in D1?

That's my friend true,and i know it.
I made a mistake ,and i apologize,i just wanted to say that FWD and RWD drifting IMHO cannot be in the same category!

Well i suppose your right there like, and im not tryin to start an arguement or anythin, just saying that if u race the 2 types of drives then u get an amazin race try it and u'll see wat i mean

Well i suppose your right there like, and im not tryin to start an arguement or anythin, just saying that if u race the 2 types of drives then u get an amazin race try it and u'll see wat i mean

Bro, you've got some intelligence, i can tell you know what you're talking about, but try using real English words, you'll get alot more respect :sly: Get what i'm saying? People will pounce on you like wolves around here if you talk like that--this ain't MySpace!

Latest Posts

Back