Suzuki Escudo Time Attack Tune

• Thread starter im2fst4u
  • 0 comments
Canada
Saskatchewan
im2fst4u55
Here's my tune I made for the Escudo to make it more track worthy. I did testing on Sardegna route C while I got the balance figured out and took it to Fuji for the Neo Classic Competition for the win. (it can be gas guzzler, or decent on fuel at Map setting 3 or 4. Was able to do the race in 1 stop. Plus it's great at getting around other cars in wet.)

As for driving characteristics, it's pretty solid and stable at speed. Still gets massive acceleration and speed. (over 320 at Fuji) The car likes to manhandled I find, tossing into the the entry of the corner and powering out rally style is still possible on the slicks, but is much more subdued now and can be driven more normally. (though handbrake turns are still fun) I made it relatively neutral when going through corners, yet if you let off the gas and she'll turn more aggressively for you. It's fun to drive, though I think it'll still be tricky to get a perfect clean lap with.
The power curve is the nasty part about the car. 2nd gear can be an issue, so I adjusted things to reduce the lag. You might want to shift into first (which is relatively tall now) when you might not have otherwise, just to keep things in that peaky power band.

In short, it's a more track worthy monster now. hehe. Enjoy!

Gran Turismo® 7_20240322173927.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240322173942.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240322173952.jpg

Back