Terrorism

I'm most scared about small pox, since it's the most contagious of biological weapons. :nervous:

I used to got o high school in California and I was going to come over there for a bit next month, but I have bailed out.

It makes me mad that these ****ers have got into my life like this, but I just don't feel really comfortable flying and I don't think it will be the happiest place over there right now.

I don't know....

why should be scared of cowards? Half of them dont show their face! they run! I say, face the American people(as in fight form), and then see how much terror you can make!:D

Man I really think the news should shut up about anthrax. I dont think it is a big deal. The media makes to much hype about it. Only thing I am worried about is getting anthrax put in our food. Now that is a problem.

Yeah the news makes too much about this anthrax crisis. People die from heartattacks everyday. People dont die from anthrax everyday. Plus....anthrax is curable.:rolleyes:

the media talked about anthreax too much, that gave ideas to people and now they're putting foot powder in envelopes

As long as someone just posted, I remember when a water truck with a spray-nozzle was stolen from a city parking lot, everyone got scared that the 'rists were gonna slap some Anthrax or vials of Smallpox inside and spray it all over the city (Denver). Later the found the water truck; some kids stole it and head-on'd a tree.

i'll never be afraid of flying. infact right after the attacks i flew to penn and did some hunting

it is still over ten times saver to fly in an airplane then to drive to your destination.

Why be afraid? Simple stupid. Anthrax? What is the chance you are going to get that? I'd say you'd have a better chance in getting struck by lightning twice on a cloudless day crossing the street than inhaling getting anthrax in your body.

Yeah, tell that to the people who died :D

No, you're probably right. Hey check this:

You're more likely to be killed on the way to buying a Powerball ticket then you are likely to actually win Powerball :D

Nice avatar, by the way.

Originally posted by Dudebusta
im scared of the chinese...our army doesnt have enough ammo for its firearms and our armed forces are pissweak.

Nah - the Chinese are more interested in selling us stuff. They don't want our country - just our money.

I'm not at all frighten. I have trust in our armed forces and in the Goverment. GO USA!!!!!!

Back