Terrorist Attack for Feb 11th or 12th.

There is a terrorist attack, supposedly planned, for as early as Feb 12th. Sources come from detainees from the Cuban base where Taliban men are being held. It is very credible information, and the FBI has issued alerts. Everyone is on the highest alert.

add any detail you seem are nesiscary or if you wanna discuss something.

Originally posted by The White Tornado
There is a terrorist attack, supposedly planned, for as early as Feb 12th. Sources come from detainees from the Cuban base where Taliban men are being held. It is very credible information, and the FBI has issued alerts. Everyone is on the highest alert.

add any detail you seem are nesiscary or if you wanna discuss something.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/02/11/terror.warning/index.html

I didnt really believe you (no offense:)) til i found this.

I went to the navy base's site i was just at, in spain, no mention of them being upgraded to threatcon charlie or delta.

So what?

Supposedly we have amazing security so they should be able to stop it. Although if an attack is planned I doubt the US will be able to, or try to, stop it.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
So what?

Supposedly we have amazing security so they should be able to stop it. Although if an attack is planned I doubt the US will be able to, or try to, stop it.

Lovely contradiction of yourslef there. You almost got it all in one sentence.

I dunno, probably nothing will happen. They won't catch anyone. When something like this hits the news, the guys planning it will dissappear. But when you think about it, it's for the better. They put off another attack and get more information out about the 'baddies'. That's better than not saying anything at all to the public and waiting to see if you can catch them after the fact.

~LoudMusic

The key word is "_SHOULD_" sometimes reading the whole thing makes it make sense.

I really should make it a habit to stress key words like that.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
The key word is "_SHOULD_" sometimes reading the whole thing makes it make sense.

I really should make it a habit to stress key words like that.

I did read the whole thing ....

Supposedly we (US) have amazing security so they (Feds?) should be able to stop it. Although if an attack is planned I doubt the US will be able to, or try to, stop it.

My translation:

The US can stop a terrorist attack. I doubt the US can stop a terrorist attack.

What the heck?

~LoudMusic

Did anyone hear about the man in Yemmen who blew himself up? There was a yemmenese man who was suspicious, so when the police aproached him and he started running. He then pulled out a grenade and blew himself up. Possible terrorist planning an attack?

Originally posted by The White Tornado
Did anyone hear about the man in Yemmen who blew himself up? There was a yemmenese man who was suspicious, so when the police aproached him and he started running. He then pulled out a grenade and blew himself up. Possible terrorist planning an attack?
Most likely, probably. :nervous:

Back