The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,510 comments
Is there other ways to acquire crew credits besides completing the ingame challenges or buying them with real money?

The Ubisoft connect app gave extra 20000 atop the 56000 from the challenges.

And since I'm still new for the whole franchise, do we get more playlists or content at some point? Besides the weekly summits.

We should be getting a new Playlist soon. Last season, we had Hoonigan and Drift Vol 2. If this format is the norm, we have at most one more left before Season 4. Don't know what the theme would be, but some are assuming another Motorsports one with the Forsberg theme this month.

Cautiously optimistic that I might get platinum from this summit.

Was still in the lower 6000's yesterday evening and I doubt there's gonna be any last minute rush from other players.

Hopefully.

Cautiously optimistic that I might get platinum from this summit.

Was still in the lower 6000's yesterday evening and I doubt there's gonna be any last minute rush from other players.

Hopefully.
You should be fine. However from experience I know that the leaderboard change a lot on the last day.

And not sure you know already, but you can get a vanity item from Custom Show too. And you can cheese your platinum by voting for yourself every day since the ability to vote reset each day. In EU at 06:00 (AM). 7 votes is enough for platinum 9/10 times.

Hopefully in the next update they address unusable Legend Points. I hit the limit last month so am currently just stacking these up.
I'm afraid you will just stack your points to 1000 and that will be it. Similar to Skill Points in Forza. Mainly because there's just too much cheating when it comes to grinding for xp. That Musik Maker guy is still live after obviously cheating from the very first day. 😂

Last edited:
You should be fine. However from experience I know that the leaderboard change a lot on the last day.

And not sure you know already, but you can get a vanity item from Custom Show too. And you can cheese your platinum by voting for yourself every day since the ability to vote reset each day. In EU at 06:00 (AM). 7 votes is enough for platinum 9/10 times.

I'm afraid you will just stack your points to 1000 and that will be it. Similar to Skill Points in Forza. Mainly because there's just too much cheating when it comes to grinding for xp. That Musik Maker guy is still live after obviously cheating from the very first day. 😂
Didn't know I can cheese the showroom platinum that way. I have voted for myself few times but was unaware I could do it everyday to get the vanity items.

If only I had known that last week, could have gotten that bodykit for the skyline.

EDIT: question for anyone who can answer. Is there a place ingame or a website/app where one can see the price for the car show? I remember seeing the previous price somewhere but for the life of me, can't remember where.

Last edited:
Got platinum!

Also got platinum from the car show.

is there any way to see what the car show prices are?
Congrats for the platinum.

As for the Custom Show prizes. Never found anything on the net yet. Not on official site nor on social media.
It's like waiting for a Christmas gift every week. You know there's going to be a piece of underwear, you just don't know which one. 🤣

Back