• Thread starter OgCoke
  • 15 comments
United States
Boston, MA
OgCoke
Waveyyy
I am OgCoke
One of top tuners on Gran turismo

I will soon begin hosting lobbies and I want you to be there. I will be hosting racing events for
1/4 Mile, 3K Drag off and on Spray. If you think you cant make the cut, then work on making it. Only the best will move up the ranks and create a name for themselves. I will manage the lobbies accordingly, and i will have certain specifications and rules for all racing events. All race types will run off of time with the exception of 1/4 mile racing. All racers will have the chance to eliminate other racers from drag events and some even from the community. If a player is flagged he will be dealt with and possibly abandoned from the group. Some rules may be subject to change upon community request, but are indeed straight forward.

As soon as I have an appropriate amount of racers to begin the events, I will.

Feel free to comment below on your thoughts of my post. Introduce yourself in your comment and tell me what drag racing types you like best.

Nice idea! I don't play gt6 much anymore like many of the top guys. You may find it a bit hard to find people to partake in this. I had a challenge up not long ago but only lasted 3 weeks. Cool to see a fellow Bostonian. 👍

I don't play gt6 much anymore like many of the top guys.

Same. It got to a point where the best of the best are running identical tunes, as we pretty much squeezed out every last mph out of a car and the winner of the race depended on your reaction time/internet speed.

Only reason I hop in a drag lobby now and then is to piss off guys who "think" they're fast :lol:

Thats exactly what I do, Ive had the game since preorder and definitely broke records with my entire garage.

Nice idea! I don't play gt6 much anymore like many of the top guys. You may find it a bit hard to find people to partake in this. I had a challenge up not long ago but only lasted 3 weeks. Cool to see a fellow Bostonian. 👍

Same. It got to a point where the best of the best are running identical tunes, as we pretty much squeezed out every last mph out of a car and the winner of the race depended on your reaction time/internet speed.

Only reason I hop in a drag lobby now and then is to piss off guys who "think" they're fast :lol:

I find myself in every lobby with people who think they run the drag scene haha, we should start a lobby up soon

It was fun while it lasted, though, wasn't it? The competitiveness drove us to do our very best, even if it was just to run with friends. In the first 4 months on GT6, it really showed who knew what they were doing and who relied on speed test from GT5 as a crutch. The only thing I don't miss is the drama.

Cheers to those who are still racing. 👍

I am OgCoke
One of top tuners on Gran turismo

I will soon begin hosting lobbies and I want you to be there. I will be hosting racing events for
1/4 Mile, 3K Drag off and on Spray. If you think you cant make the cut, then work on making it. Only the best will move up the ranks and create a name for themselves. I will manage the lobbies accordingly, and i will have certain specifications and rules for all racing events. All race types will run off of time with the exception of 1/4 mile racing. All racers will have the chance to eliminate other racers from drag events and some even from the community. If a player is flagged he will be dealt with and possibly abandoned from the group. Some rules may be subject to change upon community request, but are indeed straight forward.

As soon as I have an appropriate amount of racers to begin the events, I will.

Feel free to comment below on your thoughts of my post. Introduce yourself in your comment and tell me what drag racing types you like best.

Dont you think that will be a little weird though. Most people don't play no more and you will have people walking around with false titles when there are people who can easily come back and thrash them. Plus GT6 is a treeing game, not a who car is the fastest game like GT5

Lobby up tonight fellas.
Dont you think that will be a little weird though. Most people don't play no more and you will have people walking around with false titles when there are people who can easily come back and thrash them. Plus GT6 is a treeing game, not a who car is the fastest game like GT5

Im not sure if you heard about running off of time, but that still exists. Dont run it until its even and thats it. Thats aside from the idea. It doesnt matter whos best and who has titles, i just want to gather up all the drag racers that have potential and come out with tunes theyve never come up with until they raced you, that one opponent who has that much more launch or pull. Who ever said a tree won races? A real good tune will pull around and freight train another tune.. anything could happen on the drag strip. GT7 is around the corner (GTsport) so lets play

Lobby up tonight fellas.

Im not sure if you heard about running off of time, but that still exists. Dont run it until its even and thats it. Thats aside from the idea. It doesnt matter whos best and who has titles, i just want to gather up all the drag racers that have potential and come out with tunes theyve never come up with until they raced you, that one opponent who has that much more launch or pull. Who ever said a tree won races? A real good tune will pull around and freight train another tune.. anything could happen on the drag strip. GT7 is around the corner (GTsport) so lets play
Couldn't have said it better myself. A lot of these so called pros never post up times on jez leaderboard or during the gt5 days. One thing is to have a tree with a monitor or tube tv then to have the skills to tune a car to it's full potential. I can't speak for every one else but I can tune on Indy or the test track. Drag racing in a lobby is great but most people have no more than 20 cars tuned. I had over 300 cars tuned off Indy before I stopped playing. That whole legend crap doesn't exist, tired of people calling themselves legends. What are you a legend of exactly? Nothing! Being good at tuning a car in a video game doesn't make you a legend, just makes you good at tuning a car in a video game.

Couldn't have said it better myself. A lot of these so called pros never post up times on jez leaderboard or during the gt5 days. One thing is to have a tree with a monitor or tube tv then to have the skills to tune a car to it's full potential. I can't speak for every one else but I can tune on Indy or the test track. Drag racing in a lobby is great but most people have no more than 20 cars tuned. I had over 300 cars tuned off Indy before I stopped playing. That whole legend crap doesn't exist, tired of people calling themselves legends. What are you a legend of exactly? Nothing! Being good at tuning a car in a video game doesn't make you a legend, just makes you good at tuning a car in a video game.

Hahaha, exactly. By the way fellas, I have a 3k Nos lobby up on the X track for those who wanna stop by, mics or no mics. Ill be here

Some people have no life JD and gran turismo is all they have. Poor soul. All he wants are friends, granted he's going the wrong way about it. He's a legend to his imaginary friends and the fact that his heads so far up his backside that he cleans his teeth with toilet paper every time he takes a dump means he'll probably never have real friends.

But I AM LEGEND!

Latest Posts

Back