The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #41 (Tour de Force) Closed

• Thread starter Racerx_34
  • 70 comments
Updated my entry, changed the rear view and added a bonus shot.

Taking photos in replays keeps crashing GT, don't know if anyone else has had this error? Might just be my PS4. I'm hoping to get another bonus shot, but don't hold up the poll for it

Final Entry

PS4 Base

Haribo Porsche 962 C 1988

Haribo Porsche front big.jpg

Haribo Porsche rear big.jpg

Haribo Porsche bonus.jpg

Last edited:
Final Entry

PS4 Base

Haribo Porsche 962 C 1988

View attachment 1351844

View attachment 1351845
Thanx for waiting...

I was checking out all my liveries so far(GTS and GT7) to find out, of which I have the most variants, and Haribo was the winner with 7 cars so far. So since this seems to be my favorite livery, I picked it for this competition(and because I really like their products ;) )

I kept it simple to make it look like it was actually done in the 1980ies...hope you like it

Last edited:
Updated my entry, changed the rear view and added a bonus shot.

Taking photos in replays keeps crashing GT, don't know if anyone else has had this error? Might just be my PS4. I'm hoping to get another bonus shot, but don't hold up the poll for it
I have this error a lot...I have so many nice custom grids I'd like to share, but this stupid bug/error ruins that for me...
One thing I found out though, is that this doesn't happen so much, when using any kind of effect(like "pop art" or "vintage"), and another:the fewer cars are on the photos, the higher is the chance that the game doesn't crash(also less chance to crash the simpler and less detailed the liveries are)

I am on the PS4(base( as well...

FINAL ENTRY

Esso Toyota Team LeMans (Chassis LM805)

View media item 142899
View media item 142900

PS5 Raytracing
Livery Link

As Super GT/JGTC has often shown, there are a number of memorable designs for their bright, outlandish styles. With Team LeMans Esso Tiger Supras being a great example.

Their 1999 version is one of the most iconic, and given Team LeMans name, I quite liked the idea of drumming up a fictional Le Mans 24H entry for the same year.

-----Cue fantasy story writeup:

In this case an additional semi-privateer run GT-One. With Toyota using 3 new and updated chassis', a 4th was hastily updated to '99 LMGTP spec (hence the vents still present behind the front wheels) with LM805 being the only spare useable chassis, which was a test car in 1999.

Unlike the main factory cars, Team Lemans GT-One used specific Bridgestone rubber, given their JGTC links. With a driver lineup consisting of their GT500 crew of Hideki Noda, Wayne Gardner and the late Shingo Tachi.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

PS5 Raytracing
To those keeping track, I’ve changed my second bonus shot to put the dorsal side of the car more on display.

This is obviously based on the race-winning Akkodis ASP AMG GT3 of Jules Gounon, Dani Juncadella and Raffaele Marciello, from the 2022 Spa 24 Hours, reinterpreted as a ‘98 CLK-LM Le Mans entry. Appropriately, Gounon’s father Jean-Marc actually drove a CLK-LM for Mercedes at Le Mans in ‘98.

Back