Things to Fix after New Update

FUNanywhere

(Banned)
India
India
Video Evidence below: First video i get a pen for hitting a cone or what?

Second video, driver slows down at the most tightest of places leaving me no chance. It cost me a win.

Players should be ghosted while slowing down and no pen for hitting freakin cones.

Not sure the guy in the second video is any worse than where you slowed in the first. I'd bet he was doing the same thing.
That was intentional from me. If you see again the guy who slowed down pathetically in the second video is the same guy behind me after i got the cone penalty in the First video.

Eye for Eye and he finished below me coz he had a pen again. He didn't even say sorry after the race.

Haha that first one is funny. I lost a race (you may remember it - I finished second to a Ukrainian and you came 3rd IIRC) - for a reason I didn't clock. This system is an interesting one - it promotes cleaner racing but also causes more random frustrating moments.

Btw I'm impressed that you are as fast as you are with auto transmission!

That was intentional from me. If you see again the guy who slowed down pathetically in the second video is the same guy behind me after i got the cone penalty in the First video.

Eye for Eye and he finished below me coz he had a pen again. He didn't even say sorry after the race.

You complain about people serving penalties in bad places, then serve a penalty in a bad place to get back at somebody else.
What about the second car who went around you, what did he do to "deserve it"

"Be the change you want to see in the world" or whatever that quote is.

Yeah, the cone penalty is bizarre and legit.

The second video, you rammed him. He made a weird turn but you could clearly see his brake light and anticipate what he was doing instead of running your hot lap line right into him.

Why did you not avoid the cone... The guy behind you could not see the cone, why is he to blame for you hitting an obstacle. It was very visible! Plus you should get a penalty for driving without mirrors nor radar.

Anyway what I've said before, the game needs to restrict where you can serve a penalty. Only in safe places should it show the slow down message and turn the time green, while flashing the penalty time above your car so others can clearly see you're serving a penalty. Restrict it to straights away from corner exits and definitely not before the finish. That would solve many problems.

Why did you not avoid the cone... The guy behind you could not see the cone, why is he to blame for you hitting an obstacle. It was very visible! Plus you should get a penalty for driving without mirrors nor radar.
please...tell me you are joking...or are on the payroll...

please...tell me you are joking...or are on the payroll...

Yes I'm half joking, yet the op is blaming the guy behind for his misfortune to drive into a cone. If anything the guy behind had no way of knowing the cone was there, while the driver in front had a clear view. We all know what cones can do in this game :) Avoid at all cost.

Yes I'm half joking, yet the op is blaming the guy behind for his misfortune to drive into a cone. If anything the guy behind had no way of knowing the cone was there, while the driver in front had a clear view. We all know what cones can do in this game :) Avoid at all cost.
Wait where did he blame another guy for driving into the cone?

Are cones turned on in sport mode, if you choose to turn them off in options?

Wait where did he blame another guy for driving into the cone?

Well, he blames it on the cone, yet the penalty is from the guy behind him hitting him as he suddenly slows down. It shows on the video that he gets a penalty too and then he quickly falls back.

Plus this

It's mistaken identity as well, it was the Finish car that hit him from behind as he hit the cone.

Well, he blames it on the cone, yet the penalty is from the guy behind him hitting him as he suddenly slows down. It shows on the video that he gets a penalty too and then he quickly falls back.

Plus this

It's mistaken identity as well, it was the Finish car that hit him from behind as he hit the cone.
Yes but the guy who slowed down at a bad place is the same whom i caused trouble by slowing down at a bad place.

I agree that eye for eye is not the solution but well its heat of the moment. He cost me a win.

Also no way i could have avoided the cone or the car as it was too tight plus the corner is tricky with GR1.

Using Radar hmmmm. Lets see.

Yes but the guy who slowed down at a bad place is the same whom i caused trouble by slowing down at a bad place.

I agree that eye for eye is not the solution but well its heat of the moment. He cost me a win.

Also no way i could have avoided the cone or the car as it was too tight plus the corner is tricky with GR1.

Using Radar hmmmm. Lets see.

They car in front of you avoided it. Yet true those stupid blocks should be anchored down, instant ghost if you crash into them. What's the point of them getting bounced onto the track, it happens almost every race.

Ah so it was eye for and eye the other way around, I misunderstood. Imo PD needs to make it so penalties can not be served in the first nor last lap. If you still have a penalty last lap, it's on your finish time. I'm tired of people braking before the finish. And first lap is a stupid time to have cars slow down in the middle of traffic. Better yet, in a C race, penalties can only be served in the pit. If you get more than 10 sec, stop and go or disqualified.

They car in front of you avoided it. Yet true those stupid blocks should be anchored down, instant ghost if you crash into them. What's the point of them getting bounced onto the track, it happens almost every race.

Ah so it was eye for and eye the other way around, I misunderstood. Imo PD needs to make it so penalties can not be served in the first nor last lap. If you still have a penalty last lap, it's on your finish time. I'm tired of people braking before the finish. And first lap is a stupid time to have cars slow down in the middle of traffic. Better yet, in a C race, penalties can only be served in the pit. If you get more than 10 sec, stop and go or disqualified.
Serving pens in the pits is a really nice idea. No disruption to others as well. PD has to see this.

Back