Tire sidewall logos

• Thread starter Cruizer8
  • 11 comments
Cruizer8
I was messing around with different tires the other day and had options for all sorts of brands, such as Michelin or Continental. However, I was just customizing my Viper and could not find the tires for the life of me. Can anyone tell me where I can find them?

I was wondering the same... the option was there in the beta demo, but doesn’t seem to be in the full game...?

There is this option for some of the Gr.3 cars in Livery editor :)

I'm running Yokohama on my Aston Gr.3 lol

EDIT: I believe it is only the racing cars that can use them. My Gr.4 Aston would not let me fit them

I just checked and it was a Gr. 3 car that I was able to change tires on. It's kind of annoying that we can't do it on Gr. 4, especially since they are race cars too. Hopefully they will update it to be available on all cars.

So I did a little bit of research this evening. From what I am seeing, the tire logo can only be used on Gr. 3 and Gr. B cars. I don't know about Gr. 1 yet, as I don't have any in my garage, but I tried 2-3 of every other group.

Edit: I erroneously put GR 4 instead of GR 3 originally.

Last edited:
So I did a little bit of research this evening. From what I am seeing, the tire logo can only be used on Gr. 4 and Gr. B cars. I don't know about Gr. 1 yet, as I don't have any in my garage, but I tried 2-3 of every other group.
So you can change the tire lettering on Group B cars? That's good as I plan to do some livery work on those cars soon.

My BMW M4 Gr.4 car came with logos on the tires, but when I go make a custom livery, they are gone with no option to put them back on...

Kind of a bummer. I was looking forward to running sidewall lettering in my drift Camaro.
Stupidest thing ever man. For such an outstanding game. You can spend hours creating a livery but can't letter tires? Should be available to at least some street cars for the time and credits spent on custom builds.

Back