TPC MEE - Bathurst 7.jpeg
TPC MEE - Bathurst 8.jpeg
TPC MEE - Bathurst 9.jpeg
TPC MEE - Bathurst 10.jpeg
TPC MEE - Bathurst 11.jpeg
TPC MEE - Bathurst 12.jpeg
TPC MEE - Bathurst 13.jpeg

TPC MEE - Bathurst 14.jpeg

Bathurst race results have been updated, congratulations to @GOTMAXPOWER on the race win and @The359 & @Adam Barber for the podium positions.
Apologies to @Philtaylor17 for the safety car penalty. I feel guilty because the crash was so heavy you would expect a safety car to be needed however I need to uphold the ruling because I really don’t want safety cars being called for every bit of contact during a race.

Race Photos:
IMG_7845.jpeg

IMG_7846.jpeg

IMG_7847.jpeg

IMG_7848.jpeg

IMG_7849.jpeg

IMG_7850.jpeg

IMG_7851.jpeg

Bathurst race results have been updated, congratulations to @GOTMAXPOWER on the race win and @The359 & @Adam Barber for the podium positions.
Apologies to @Philtaylor17 for the safety car penalty. I feel guilty because the crash was so heavy you would expect a safety car to be needed however I need to uphold the ruling because I really don’t want safety cars being called for every bit of contact during a race.

Race Photos:
View attachment 1275964
View attachment 1275965
View attachment 1275966
View attachment 1275967
View attachment 1275968
View attachment 1275969
View attachment 1275970
Great shots, also very happy with P3 even if it's via a penalty

Race 3 - Le Mans - Entry List & Grid Starting Order

Grid Position
Driver
Car Number
Manufacturer
1​
Resident_Kneivel​
74​
Corvette​
2​
Dexter_HUN​
61​
Honda​
3​
Fudsy​
26​
Porsche​
4​
DarkSideNet​
13​
Nissan​
5​
Pigems​
420​
Ferrari​
6​
Chevy_Heavy​
3​
BMW​
7​
DarkCobraUSMC​
47​
Ferrari​
8​
TheSweeney_​
11​
Ford​
9​
OJBrit​
6​
Aston Martin​
10​
Sunshineonleith​
93​
Audi​
11​
The359​
17​
Dodge​
12​
TPC_MaxAttack​
83​
Mercedes​
13​
Kermit_2142​
69​
Lexus​
14​
GOTMAXPOWER​
911​
Porsche​
15​
TPC_ABarber95​
95​
Mercedes​
16​
Drex125​
48​
Ford​

Last edited:
I want to race this please.(You can commit to as many or as few events as you like. From Event 2 onwards priority will be given based on participation of previous events.)

If you'd like to enter, please comment
GTP Name: Xradkins
PSN Name: Xrad-11
Race Number: 12( or whatever)
Car Choice: Corvette C7
Events: the rest from here on.

Last edited:
I want to race this please.(You can commit to as many or as few events as you like. From Event 2 onwards priority will be given based on participation of previous events.)

If you'd like to enter, please comment
GTP Name: Xradkins
PSN Name: Xrad-11
Race Number: 12( or whatever)
Car Choice: Corvette C7
Events: the rest from here on.
Nice to see you again Xrad. As you can see we are very well subscribed so I will add you to the reserve list. If there is space going forward I will let you know.

If only we could’ve had those 20+ player lobbies in GT7!

Pre Race Notice

Hi, hope everyone is looking forward to the race tomorrow, just a couple updates specifically for Le Mans.

• Don’t forget to double check your bop settings and give your cars a fresh oil change.
  • Be aware of the changing conditions and wet curbing similar to Redbull Ring. The pit entry/exit will remain wet for a long time after the circuit dries, TC5 is advisable.
  • The wall on the Porsche Curves is pretty lethal if you hit it.
  • Track limits will be under specific scrutiny here. Please ensure you make every effort to keep at least two wheels on the Blue and Yellow Curbing. Any surface past this point is considered off track, including the Yellow rumble strips/mini sausage curbs. Any advantage gained must be conceded. Excessive and repeat offenses may be penalised post race.
  • An increased maximum speed for the lead car on the formation lap and under safety car will be approximately 100mph/160kph. This increase is only to be used on the long straight sections. Corners and short straights will be at the usual speed of approximately 75mph/120kph.
  • We are completing 1 formation lap for the race start, the lead car will slow us down as we approach the final chicanes and the pit entry area to approximalty 30mph/50kph. Please pair up and we will take both final chicanes in pairs, this will be tight so please use the full width of the circuit. The leader will 'Go' at a point of their choosing upon reaching the start/finish area.
  • “Safety Cars tend to breed more Safety Cars” so for Safety Car restarts we will remain in single file and please be extra cautious around each other. Any lapped cars wanting to unlap themselves please try and make it as obvious as you can, hazards and keeping to one side of the track may be a good idea. Remember if the SC is called it lasts for the remainder of that lap and then 1 more full lap.
  • Reminder there will be no qualifying and we will be going straight into racing conditions.

Most of all have fun and enjoy the event :cheers:

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but have TPC considered adding a Division 2 to certain series if there is sufficient demand?
I don’t think we’re organised enough or competitive enough for divisions. Generally we fill events with a couple reserves, this series has been a little surprising in that regard.
Coincidentally I was thinking yesterday how it would be good to be able to offer the reserves a race for those who have been waiting patiently. I can only apologise I am unable to host more races as my schedule is very busy. I can’t promise anything but if I manage to find the time I will try and organise a race with reserve driver priority but it will likely be after the final race in October.
On the positive side I am planning on a second season in the new year.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back