VR lack of information in races and TT

• Thread starter Met Entso
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
Barcelona
Metentso
I think we should have a bit more information on screen when in VR. This thread could be useful so we can bring our ideas about the matter and PD can ignore them.

I prioritize realism and immersion above having too much information and honestly i don't know much about what information real pilots have, and surely it might change in different categories, so a compromise would be needed here.

In TT there is no delta time, as someone mentioned, the only way to know how you are doing is the sector time. This might be realistic, could be ok.

In race, there is no information about time difference with the car ahead and the car behind, or with the leader. This might be immersive up to a point but some reference might be good maybe?. Someone mentioned the possibility of a team member showing a board with time differences, which would be cool and real? but probably hard to see. Maybe it could appear on screen briefly when passing the pit zone.

Also in race there is no info about what drivers are pitting, which i think it's important to know for strategy.

Back