What car that has been add has been your favorite?

United States
Heaven
Just a general question what car that has been added has been your favorite and has it change your interest in gt7?

For me it has to be the c8 I was starting to lose interest overall in the game but the c8 getting added and allowing me to at least replicate the corvette c8r brought me back and I don't even mind I cant buy the fxx-k anymore.

Near the Last Corner_.jpeg

What about you?

I'm going to have to go with the Silvia K's Aero S14.

Even the earlier 94' model. The aero options for both cars (Even if they're the same), aren't too wild, but almost identical to how I would kit out my S14 in Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3.

Road car-wise, the Sierra. It just feels great to drive in almost any scenario. The swapped Cappuccino has also been an absolute pleasure to race with, once you get the tuning right.

Race car-wise, the Escudo. A long-awaited, wild machine from GT's past, which returned in a truly excellent way.

Definitely the Escudo as it's the perfect car for grinding and can pass any 800PP event with ease with a 800PP tune, in default setup it's too twitchy.

I haven't driven the Giulia yet but from what i've seen it seems to perform really well so I will probably buy one later today.
The C8 Corvette sounds great with the racing exhaust but is too twitchy at high speeds when fully tuned, maybe a 500-600HP tune will prove to be much more stable.

Last edited:
I find the Giulia GTAm to be outstanding. It's near perfect.

My favourite too, love the guila qf irl, not that I've driven it, but it's a beautiful looking car and I like high performance 4 door saloons.

Guila gtam in game does seem to have nasty lose of grip when lifting off/braking at high speed, but praiano63 700pp tune sorts that out. I lower the rear right down 10 or 15mm above front as like watching it in replays, and the jacked up rear from his tune makes it look awful.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back