What cars are we assigned for for each course in Circuit Experience? And other questions.

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 4 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
1. I was wondering about this, as I always thought there was potential to have a serious connection between the assigned car and the course, rather than just being assigned various Gr.4/Gr.3 cars like in GT Sport. (The Gr.1 Porsche 919 being assigned to Le Mans being the sole exception.) For example, I think it'd make perfect sense to be assigned either the Aston Martin DB5 or Jaguar E-Type for the Goodwood Circuit. Do we have a full list of the assigned cars yet? And are there prizes for getting all golds for each course?

2. I know that for the "staple" groups, we have the Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM joining Gr.2, the two JGTC-era cars joining Gr.3 alongside the IMSA-spec Ford GT LM, and the Alfa Romeo 155 TI joining Gr.4. Did I miss anything, such as for Gr.1?

3. For these supposed roulette tickets, if I win a specialized part for a certain car, do I simply gain the option to equip it on any individual car of that model? Like if I win the 787B engine, can I apply it to one RX-7 Spirit R, then un-equip it, and then apply it to a different RX-7 Spirit R? Or is it more like a one-time use sort of thing?

Mostly exactly the same selection as GT Sport, just with much harder times to gold.
That's too bad. That said, I could see that being OK by me, as I felt that in some ways the times were way too easy in Sport. What about the prizes for getting all-golds on each course?

Last edited:
That's too bad. That said, I could see that being OK by me, as I felt that in some ways the times were way too easy in Sport. What about the prizes for getting all-golds on each course?
48-60k per experience if you gold everything.

Latest Posts

Back