What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,961 comments
Currently doing a boatload of American 550 at Trial Mountain with the new event. Really relaxed, except for the Ford Deuce (Roadster SEMA) I'm driving is a death trap with a fully tuned engine swap.

Even with TCS 5 it'll still over-rev above 180 MPH/ 300 KPH 'ish due to the from having tiny tires on the front!! 🤣

Edit: I brag too much in my opinion so I removed a few lines.

Last edited:
After a successful trip to Barcelona (golding the CE) I saw that I hadn't golded the CE in Spa!
18f48efff9a72-screenshotUrl.jpg

(Some Titans might look lame there...)

So I faced my personal problem zone at Trials Mountain and managed to finally gold the whole lap-CE! I am super happy and these two millions gave me enough to pass on the Sony car...
18f48efe2b213-screenshotUrl (1).jpg

Today I test drove some european cars at the european sunday cup 500 and sold some other cars that were collecting dust in my garage.

The Alpine A110 '17 is (maybe) the nicest car in the 500pp range. Even in its stock form it is such a nice ride.

A 4 stars ticket gave me a Lamborghini GT3, which I consider a good gift. Maybe later today I'll put it to the test at Sardegna WTC800.

It was a lovely and relaxing GT7 day.

Last edited:
After a successful trip to Barcelona (golding the CE) I saw that I hadn't golded the CE in Spa! View attachment 1352926
(Some Titans might look lame there...)

So I faced my personal problem zone at Trials Mountain and managed to finally gold the whole lap-CE! I am super happy and these two millions gave me enough to pass on the Sony car...View attachment 1352929

To @Gorefast the well-named
Really impressive acheivement
And scores, my friend: BRAVO
I've golded Spa a long time ago
Too far away in time to remember.
Otherwise, I'm
Really happy for you...

And because the all World must know how damned fast you are on your favourite circuit with the RSR, here are your incredible scores on the 4th sectors:

Sector 1 :mischievous:

1714920806896.png

Sector 2 :D

1714920969484.png

Sector 3 👍

1714921000943.png

Sector 4 🥰

1714921038281.png

(I really love those leaderboards, especially the last one... don't you?)
No doubt, I'll work on the full lap, my "friend"... :dopey:

To @Gorefast the well-named
Really impressive acheivement
And scores, my friend: BRAVO
I've golded Spa a long time ago
Too far away in time to remember.
Otherwise, I'm
Really happy for you...

And because the all World must know how damned fast you are on your favourite circuit with the RSR, here are your incredible scores on the 4th sectors:

Sector 1 :mischievous:

View attachment 1352949

Sector 2 :D

View attachment 1352950

Sector 3 👍

View attachment 1352951

Sector 4 🥰

View attachment 1352952

(I really love those leaderboards, especially the last one... don't you?)
No doubt, I'll work on the full lap, my "friend"... :dopey:
Simply awesome! I am in deed confident with my results but you have the last word on this. I did not mention that I tried the first sector of Nordschleife and failed miserably. That bad that I immediately quit... (I have no clou why I bought the DLC for ACC?!?)

Simply awesome! I am in deed confident with my results but you have the last word on this. I did not mention that I tried the first sector of Nordschleife and failed miserably. That bad that I immediately quit... (I have no clou why I bought the DLC for ACC?!?)
Vielen Dank, my friend :)

No shame to have, the 1st one on the Nordschleife is one of the most hardest sectors. I've tried it hundreds of times before enter the yellow zone. Good luck, we all know you'll do it !!

Last edited:
I had a really busy weekend and still have more to finish up so I haven't posted anything in a couple of days. On Friday I did the WC and bought a couple of cars from UCD. Got 500k cr from a ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 🎫 I started working on TVR LM Edition livery for my Speed Sixes. 1st attempt was off but I forgot to save it. Earlier this morning I took the Maverick to the 700 pp race to see if I could get better mileage. I didn't. Had put twice but it worked in my favor because I didn't get caught by the rain. Started on my Speed Six livery again it looks much better but I need to tweak it a wee bit as the pics I saw I couldn't really see all of the stickers. Got 5k cr from a ⭐ ⭐⭐ 🎫
Screenshot_20240505-120017.jpg

Sunday night and I got time to do one more gaming session. I test drove the BMW M3 '03 and.... What I said earlier about the Alpine A110 '17 also applies here. The BMW is an amazing car at the 500pp range. I know there are newer M models in the game, but whenever I have to decide between the newer or the older version of a car I tend to pick up the latter one.

Also I put the Huracan GT3 to the test at Sardegna. Again another good surprise. That car is a lively one! Good drive!

Made two liveries for it.

A lovely GT7 day indeed.

18f4b2f7c7970-0e321DC53D8D226824E.5AF533D2220C5786_message_439027934173650_1714952867865.jpg

18f4b2f55a581-0e321DC53D8D226824E.5AF533D2220C5786_message_439027932225154_1714952860254 (1).jpg

I did the WTC700 at Le Mans twice - once in the Alpine A220 Race Car (very easy win) for the Cr., and then in a Suzuki Swift Gr.4 - stock except RM tyres and wets. I wasn't holding out much hope for a win with a stock Gr.4 but I made the right calls on tyres and won by a lap.

I found myself as the only car on track for the final lap, kind of silly how that happens but I'll take the win in any case.

Last edited:
So I just realised this weekend that in custom races, you can select your opponents from your garage - meaning if you own the car, you can legitimately set up any kind of grid you want. So this for me, being primarily after a sandbox-type experience where I can set up races that resemble the real thing, was a game-changer and has left me grinding through probably hundreds of ‘circuit experience’ challenges trying to earn enough credits to test this out and see if it works.

Long story short, I’ve purchased eight Super Formula cars and found liveries that represent eight of the actual teams on the grid. Then set up a 16 car field, two cars with the same livery each, and….yaaay it works, I have a realistic looking grid of SF cars and it’s made my weekend.

Next up, WEC. I’ll go 2016 season as that was THE classic year in my view. I need a Toyota, a Porsche and an Audi, then I need all the relevant GT3 cars like the Porsche, Ferrari, Ford GT, Corvette, are there any LMP2 cars I wonder….see you in about 50 million credits’ time.

I've been doing the 10 lap Le Mans race in hard difficulty. Easy win on medium tyres with the Jaguar Group C car but much more difficult with the Toyota GT-One, where I can get a second or third place but haven't been able to win. Going to have another go with another different strategy.

On the GTP account, after collecting 1,237,500 Cr. for my Nations Cup performance (silver in the metro area, bronze in the rest of the categories), I signed up for Chevrolet again and turned a few laps at Lake Maggiore in a rental Afeela. I don't like the track, and I don't like electric vehicles, but somehow the combo spoke to me as I set a 2:19.000 dead time. That got me an all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair that gave the 2nd-low-showing/lowest-legal 30,000 Cr.

I see a lot of time at Spa on the Plus account in my immediate future as I had been neglecting it lately, and one of the two 20,000,000-Cr. unicorns I need just returned to Hagerty's. First, however, I overpowered the Weekly Challenges:
  • Tokyo Japanese FR Challenge in 3:06 with a stock Toyota FT-1
  • Trial Mountain American FR Challenge in 6:25 with a stock Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1
  • Lake Louise Special Event in 5:25 with a stock (other than snow tires) Lamborghini Urus
  • Suzuka Race of Turbo Sportscars in an essentially-dry 11:16 with a stock Ferrari F8 Tributo
  • Lake Maggiore WTC 800 in 19:53 with a stock Lexus SC430 GT500
The all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the middle fing...er...showing/lowest-legal 10,000 Cr., leaving me just under 5.4 million Cr. short.

I've been trying to test drive as many cars as I can in the game, and last night it was muscle cars' time.

I set up a custom race at Watskin Glen short course (4 laps, professional level, 45K as a reward) and started rolling the cars that I have.

The Shelby GT350 was by far the one I enjoyed the most, even in its stock form. The Pontiac Firebird was the most disapointing one. That car looks great but it is super slow. Maybe when it is tuned up I get a better impression.

When I have the chance to play again I'll re-run the Dodge cars and run the Corvettes.

A 6 stars ticket gave me 500K, and as my gaming passed over midnight I got another ticket (a 4 stars one) and the despicable wheel gave me a Pagani invitation.....

Which not only is the one I get the most (it is the 5th or 6th one I believe) but I already have an invitation for said brand currently active.... 🤨

Go figure.

I put a livery on the Lexus VGT and took it to Sardegna and I didn't like how it was driving but I didn't feel like tweaking it. I chose the F50 and took it to LeMans 700 pp race. Got 4 laps on FM6 not a lot of rain so it was a fun race for me. I haven't used it in awhile and forgot how fun it is to drive. Got 10k cr from ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 🎫

Today I kept test driving the muscle cars at Watskin Glen and I had a good surprise with the Corvettes.

The C1 (much more a sport than a muscle car) is a great drive. Sounds great, handles great, feels great in cockpit view. I can only imagine it using VR.

The C2 has been the rabbit in my custom races, it is the car the IA drives faster. And now I understand why. The thing is light as a feather and its gearbox works well enough for whatever HP it has.

The C3 I remember from my GTS days, I used to like it a lot there, and it is as good in GT7.

I ended up selling the Dodge cars (challenger, charger and super bee) and also the Pontiac Firebird. Those cars didn't click with me.

The Corvettes I guess will require light tuning work, because they are already good. Same it goes for the Shelby GT350, the Boss and the GTO the Judge. Those cars are keepers.

I'm still not sure what to do with the Chevelle though.
b5e76a3f3e87f532b304b864fa1f3075_thumb_l_x2.jpg

Last edited:
Been listening to a lot of Gorillaz lately, since most of their songs are uplifting/motivating. So...

a1447c0d2fb11e63316e6444aa62ceb6_thumb_l_x2.jpg

Last edited:
Today I finally began the process of creating the much needed 2nd account. Is there a quick way to get to the Sport Mode on a new account.
I raced most of the day on the Daily race at Suzuka in the Super Formula cars followed by racing Volkswagens, WOW, was that ever frustrating. At one point there was a VW Beetle drafting a VW Microbus... really?
It sounds like I cant get to Sport Mode until level 9 on the Cafe?

On the GTP account, I redid the first 4 races at Willow Springs, taking way too long on the World Rally Challenge race:
  • American FR Challenge in 3:05 with a stock 2015 Ford Mustang GT
  • American Sunday Cup in 4:36 with the same Mustang
  • Pick-up Truck Race in 5:04 with a Toyota Tundra with a full-custom manual (non-racing) transmission but otherwise stock
  • World Rally Challenge in 13:47 with a stock Honda NSX Gr.B
That netted me a 4-star Wheel of Despair and the 2nd-low-showing/lowest-legal 30,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I decided I didn't need to grind Spa, and instead sent the 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500 to Sardegna. The parts Wheel of Despair didn't help at all, puking up yet another stroke up S for the DeLorean.

Last edited:
Back