Where is Audi S4?

Ok Audi S4 is not the same as A4 right?

one AudiUSA.com  which is their official website.
How come they don't have any information about these cars?..  almost every official cars website i has been to, i'm dispointed...  

The A4 is just the standard road car but the S4 has been tuned by Audi to give it much better performance. You may find it hard to find info on the official Audi sites because the S4 has low production figures.
Click on the link for more info http://www.audiusa.com/cars/s4/

to set things straight: there are many versions of the A4 - different engines, different options.  the S4 takes the A4's body design and puts in a 250HP (at 6800) 2.7liter bi-turbo engine, which makes it a lot faster and more expensive.  thus, therein lies the main difference between the cars.  neophyte.

ever driven it?? what do you mean by sleeper? take note of the 2.7 bi-turbo pumping out 250 beautiful horses at 6800 RPM :eek: ... great car.  drive it.

Quote: from whiz kid on 10:18 pm on Aug. 6, 2001[br]ever driven it?? what do you mean by sleeper? take note of the 2.7 bi-turbo pumping out 250 beautiful horses at 6800 RPM :eek: ... great car.  drive it.
IT looks soo stock. the only big differences are the wheell and S4 badging

looks arent everything, man:  take, for example, drew barrymore - in E.T. she was some annoying little girl, and now she's the wife of the only guy on this planet weirder than i am!! :thumbsup: so, wait, dont think that was the point i was trying to make.... hmmm..... interesting :odd: ....

yeah the stock looks of the S4 are similar to teh A4 as with most of the BMW M series but teh RS4 by audi will kill a 911 turbo with easy and it looks like a devil, if you can try to download teh TOP GEAR review (video) off of a server or some program like morpheus or MIRC

Back