Which track would you want in the next update?

Which track would you like next? PD listen to your community!

• Midfield Raceway

Votes: 66 30.4%
  • Apricot Hill Raceway

Votes: 53 24.4%
  • Rome

Votes: 28 12.9%
  • Seattle(Wild jumps!)

Votes: 34 15.7%
  • Red Rock Valley

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Grand Valley

Votes: 99 45.6%
  • Grindelwold

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 75 34.6%

• Total voters
I'm really glad Grand Valley is the most voted one. I mean, all the tracks listed on the poll are great, and I definitely want to see them all back... but Grand Valley needs to be at the top of the list for a GT7 update.

Could add Cote d'Azur and Matterhorn complex too.
I remember seeing some fan stuff on GT6 that was combining the layouts of Matterhorn into a long track!
Now that would be something!

Ahh i forgett... Bilster Berg at Germany.

The GT7 menu is a Drive Resort. It would be interesting if a private circuit was easily available from the garage to test the cars. The user could choose, for example, between four different resorts, and each would bring a particular look and track. They would be: America (Monticello), Europe (Ascari and Bilster Berg) and Asia (Magarigawa Club).

Original tracks have always been PD’s strong suit. Dunno why they don’t have more right off the bat in GT7, I would love to have them all back as I would never get bored.
Seattle is my #1 choice
2. Midfield
3. Grand Valley

For past gt circuits, grand valley, autumn ring and ss route 5 (even though i think the existance of tokyo xpress might make it dificult) are a must. I would also like seattle (i miss thoses jumps) pikes peak, rome, cote de azur, top gear circuit, citta di aria and costa di amalfi back. Silverstone and indianapolis and somona (witch was called infineon when it was in gt) but i dont know if those would ever come back.
I dont think midfield will be back, it was inspired by suzuka. Once PD got suzuka in gt, midfield was kinda put aside. As for apricot hill, i would love this circuit but i find kyoto a bit similar in form.
As for new circuits, i would love hockenheim, watkins glen, circuit of the americas, mugello, sebring, macau ( the one where sophia floersh had her infamous high speed crash) and portimão (im portuguese ofc i would love this one).
I dont like gt7 rally tracks, please bring more rally tracks, new of from gt past.

Latest Posts

Back