Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
Who will win the Stanley Cup? I know the Wings lost last night but hey they will come and win it.

'Wings, man!

And since you live in Michigan I assume you voted their way, too. Carolina could pull it off, though, but the Wings are the better team, frankly.

Ya no doubt they will win. Carolina does have a slight chance.

I do give Carolina major props for being there though

Originally posted by M5Power
'Wings, man!

And since you live in Michigan I assume you voted their way, too. Carolina could pull it off, though, but the Wings are the better team, frankly.

Oh, M5. What happend? You of all people should be against the Red Wings. After all, you used to have the Avalanch logo as your avatar for so long. Even though the Wings might be the better team you should never admit it out loud! I live in CO and have seen the rivalries between the Avs and the Wings as i'm sure you have also, so we should be pissing on the Wings at any chance we get. If the Wings lose, it will quiet all the Michiganders that tend to congregate out here to Colorado.

So far the single vote for the hurricanes is by me!

Goooooo, Huricanes.

Damn Detroit, just a bunch of Yoopers up there.

My extended family is from North Carolina. I'd like to see the Hurricanes win. Detroit has a lot of experience in the game tho'...It should be a very interesting match. I voted for experience. But the Hurricanes wer "hungry" enough to get there so they may suprise all.

Originally posted by boombexus

Oh, M5. What happend? You of all people should be against the Red Wings. After all, you used to have the Avalanch logo as your avatar for so long. Even though the Wings might be the better team you should never admit it out loud! I live in CO and have seen the rivalries between the Avs and the Wings as i'm sure you have also, so we should be pissing on the Wings at any chance we get. If the Wings lose, it will quiet all the Michiganders that tend to congregate out here to Colorado.

:lol:

Yeah, I know, I know, I'm a big Avs fan, but it really doesn't matter to me who wins the Cup since the Avs aren't in it. Since the question was 'who do you think,' I had to pick the Wings.

Next year, Avs!

Ahh... I voted Wings....

But, the Canes have given the Wings trouble all season.

Geez, even if the Wings do win, there's no way they'll be defending it next year. 3/4's of the team is boarding the bus for the retirement home, right after the last game.

Thats true ethanol.

The wings played a real good game last night.

Final score 3-1

Yup

Watch the game tonight on ABC. It's on at 8pm EST. Cheer for the Wings cause they are gunna win......i hope cause I've got another 50 on the game

Back