why there is no lemans car there at this game

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 6 comments
Only "Le Mans" cars we might get, are the new 2024 GT3 regulated cars that will join the Le Mans grid. Those will have Le Mans kits that change the aero.
I think Assetto Corsa Competizione wont be supported in 2024 as all focus will be on Assetto Corsa 2.

ACC is ACC but the AC2 is another story. I won't be worried about the future of ACC untill there is official anounsment from Kunos for ACC2.😉

Enjoy the beauty of the GT3 in ACC, and don't think much about the future✌️

I switched from Gran Turismo 7 to Assetto Corsa Competizione in the beginning of 2023, because for me Gran Turismo 7 is just wasted potential, beautiful graphics but everything else is broken or just extremely outdated.

And like mentioned, it is the official GTWC Game. How can people demand other car categories in a GTWC Game lol. Must been zero knowledge about GT Racing. It's like you demand NBA Teams for FIFA? Ridiculous...

For GT3 racing it is THE game out there. You have the real rules and penalties, qualifying and everything you have in real life GTWC too. Along with the original teams and cars/drivers. Makes it a little bit too hard for beginners maybe, but thankfully I am into racing for decades now. It's too hard for my son, so he is playing other games.

I have it on PS4, so my season is still from 2020, and still the cars a ALL newer than in Gran Turismo 7, so I am really loving this game. I play ACC whenever I want to race.

It's sad that not too many people here posting I. ACC category. I just LOVE this game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811-102358.png
    Screenshot_20230811-102358.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 8
Back