Xbox360 compatibility

killer450235

(Banned)
dawright96
So, I used to have FM1 on the original Xbox, but I lost it a long time ago.

I don't want to buy a whole xbox just for one game, so is FM1 compatible on the Xbox 360?

Thanks

Yea I probably just should of done a quick google search, but I wanted to know if it ran good on Xbox 360. GTA III can be played on the Xbox 360, but the frames slow down to like, 10 sometimes. Wanted to know if FM had the same problem.

Thanks for the link though!

No, thank you. Because of this thread i found out that i can play some of my favorite xbox games still :)

I go back to it once a year, apart from not fitting properly on my screen (black bars up each side) the game runs perfect!

Works rather well with a racing wheel too. Just remember to choose the correct controller configuration, it's a wheel specific one. No Force feedback though, and I think the buttons for shifting are a bit erm.... awkward.

From what I've experienced it doesn't work perfectly. Engines sounds tend to cut out randomly, which is a shame.

I think thats with most of games you try to play from the 1st gen. I tried out my Star wars game and sound would crackle pretty loud every once ina while. I would also get some weird glitchs that never used to happen when i played it on the old Xbox.

Theres something very important about the Forza compatibility, theres currently 2 versions of the game, one works nearly perfect and the other one have engine sound problems and bad framerate.
I have both copies and i have tested them.

-First release: Its just Forza in the disc. This version works nearly perfect.
forzamotorsport.jpg

-Bundle with Arcades: Bad version, works but have framerate and sound problems.

scaled.php

Theres something very important about the Forza compatibility, theres currently 2 versions of the game, one works nearly perfect and the other one have engine sound problems and bad framerate.
I have both copies and i have tested them.

-First release: Its just Forza in the disc. This version works nearly perfect.
forzamotorsport.jpg

-Bundle with Arcades: Bad version, works but have framerate and sound problems.

scaled.php

Late to the party, but I have to chime in on this, and the quoted is not true in my case. My version is the one that was not bundled with the Xbox Live Arcade (Got it on release day) and it has the sound and frame rate issues.

BTW if you are on XBL, forget about using the "Wilson" cheat, the fully built engine sale cheat and any other unsavory way of playing the game. Even though it is no longer capable of online multi-player, all of the game updates that prevent any exploit of the original game are still enforced.

Hi all :) I'm new to the Xbox and Forza. I got an Xbox to play Forza 4, Race Pro and PGR4

I'm wondering if seeing as I have the latest in the Forza and PGR series, is it worth me getting
the earlier games in those series?

Thanks in advance 👍

Hi all :) I'm new to the Xbox and Forza. I got an Xbox to play Forza 4, Race Pro and PGR4

I'm wondering if seeing as I have the latest in the Forza and PGR series, is it worth me getting
the earlier games in those series?

Thanks in advance 👍

Go for Forza 2 and 3, well worth it. Hours of game play. Use a wheel though, fun factor adds 10 more points on the scale. I have PGR 3 and 4. 3 is really good too. Have fun!

I have a 360 with an official xbox 360 hard drive and cannot play FM1. My xbox is in good working order and the fm1 disks (i have two copies, one with arcade and one without) are in good condition. Anyone have any ideas what the problem may be? The xbox recognises the disk as forza motorsport but when I press play, it tells me it is unsupported.

I have a 360 with an official xbox 360 hard drive and cannot play FM1. My xbox is in good working order and the fm1 disks (i have two copies, one with arcade and one without) are in good condition. Anyone have any ideas what the problem may be? The xbox recognises the disk as forza motorsport but when I press play, it tells me it is unsupported.

Hi, i can think in 2 reasons only:

1) You dont have the lastest version of the emulator (check for it on xbox.com)

2) Your disk are from a different region than your console, for example PAL discs on a NTSC xbox 360.

A little OT but definitely concerns Forza 1.

Who here would like an updated FM1 on XBLA (XBox Live Arcade)?

I know I sure as heck would. FM1 compatible with force feedback steering wheels, fixed sounds, sharpened graphics and locked at 60 frames per second. DROOL!!!

I think Turn 10 is missing an opportunity to get the few pennies I have under my mattress. Such a shame.

:lol:

A little OT but definitely concerns Forza 1.

Who here would like an updated FM1 on XBLA (XBox Live Arcade)?

I know I sure as heck would. FM1 compatible with force feedback steering wheels, fixed sounds, sharpened graphics and locked at 60 frames per second. DROOL!!!

I think Turn 10 is missing an opportunity to get the few pennies I have under my mattress. Such a shame.

:lol:

Forza Motorsport HD collection for the next gen, all in 60 fps with new 3d model, i would gladly pay 100 for that.

Back