Resource icon

MSA britcar 24h endurance Seat Leon mk1 (skin+car) n/a

MSA britcar 24hr endurance seat leon mk1 2-4k

car is by be_modding
2k skin is in the main car folder, 4k fitted by default

i made the skin (recently) and swapped the physics out a long time ago i cannot remember what car i used as it was months ago i did it, feels much better for me on controller, what its like on a sim rig i have no clue.

Outside is not too bad the inside needs a bit of work here and there, a fair bit actually but it's serviceable just not pretty in places. The real life counterpart had rolled front arches i cant replicate that without going into 3d software i wasn't going to skin this car but i cannot see a 100% accurate model ever being made/ported to assetto so i decided to go ahead and get it done this car only had 1 skin for it so wanted to give it 1 more.

I have painted the wheels black as they should be but in game as soon as you start rolling the wheels turn white, i cannot change this. Also the tyre walls in real life were black with no writing on them just incase you thought i missed texturing the tyre side walls

windows are not mapped inside apart from the front screen, so anything on the side or back windows will not show from the inside.

If the windows look a little milky in the CM preview they will look fine in CM showroom and in game it's what CM does to the picture and i haven't got around to fiddling with all the settings

CM drag and drop installation
Screenshot (364).png
Back