Car list

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer
Premium
New Zealand
New Zealand
SkylineObsession
Mangosaurus
List the top 5 cars you most want to drive. Apart from the Diablo, cos Lamborghini have ordered Polyphony Digital to take it out of the game. :(

1: Ford Mustang Cobra R
2: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec II
3: ........can't think of any more. I'll finish this off tomorrow. :)

Hey - what's this about the Lamborghini?  :reallymad:

Well, my list would look something like this...

1.  Pagani Zonda
2.  Chevrolet Corvette GTS-R (or whatever it's called, it's the yellow one running in the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year)
3.  Mercedes CLK-DTM
4.  Panoz Esperante
5.  2001 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

:D

Mitsubishi Lancer 2001 / Evolution VII Rally Car
Opel Speedster 2001
Subaru Impreza 2001 / Rally Car prototype
Toyota GT-One(TS020) 1999 / Race Car
Mazda 787B 1991

+ the F1 cars.

I forgot about the F1 cars.  I just hope they don't ruin the game by being able to use them to win any race.  :frown:  

They will definitely be fun to drive though, and should make for some exciting challenges too.

:reallymad:

Why would Lamborghini do that if they haven't signed already with another game publisher?  Man that sucks...

Oh, yeah, I forgot about NFS.  EA should be the one angry about it.

My five cars i cant wait to drive are....
1. 2000 Vette C5-R
2. Mercedes CLK Touring Car
3. Lamborgini Diablo
4. Opel Speedster
5. Panoz Esperante

I'm not to happy that I dont see afew of my favs listed tho. Like the FTO LM and Altezza LM

Quote: from Soulpanic on 9:48 pm on June 15, 2001[br]My five cars i cant wait to drive are....
1. 2000 Vette C5-R
2. Mercedes CLK Touring Car
3. Lamborgini Diablo
4. Opel Speedster
5. Panoz Esperante

I'm not to happy that I dont see afew of my favs listed tho. Like the FTO LM and Altezza LM
Better look again...you can add the Diablo to that list.  :(

The problem with the F1 cars will be that, if the game is to be realistic, you will be able to thrash anything else in the game so I hope you can only race against the other F1 cars.

Quote: from Phil on 11:30 am on June 16, 2001[br]...you will be able to thrash anything else in the game...

Yeah, not even the Escudo will stand a chance.

1. Mercedes CLK-LM
2. Maclaren F1
3. Suzuki Escudo
4. Nissan Zonda 2003

No not the normal CLK of Mercedes. I have a model of the CLK-LM. it looks a lot better than the CLK.

1. Opel Astra Coupe V8 DTM
2. Mercedes CLK DTM
3. Chevrolet Corvette C5-R
4. Opel Speedster
5. Chrysler PT Cruiser

What is that rumor about the Diablo ?

Hey Evo, do you have the 1/18 model of the CLK-LM (the one that flipped at Le Mans in '98)?  I do too!  :D

What is that rumor about the Diablo ?
Sony will be pulling the Diablo from the American and European versions of the game.  :(

Oh crap it did flip!?That car must be too fast. They should of lowered the front of the car more for a downward force. I still think the CLK LM looks better than the CLK.

Yes, it flipped.  Look at GTPlanet's Multimedia page and click on Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR flip at the 24 Hours of Le Mans to see video of the crash.

crap! I saw the vid the car did like more than 5 flips and there was one point at which the car looked like it slowed and hovered in the air and finally crashed in the dirt. It would of been awesome if the Porsche that flipped would land and still drive. Heck I've seen something miracoulouse. There was this race.... I forgot the kind of racing but one of the cars lost its wheel and the wheel rolled off and came back on again. :embarrassed:

What's this about a wheel coming off?!  :eek:  Was it an open-wheeled car or a normal car?

It was one of those races where it is like a super speedway except it is like a big super speedway rally track. And these sort of big cars have a wing fixed to the side of the car in a certain way. I saw the incredible vid on a show called Real TV. maybe that vid is on realtv.com .

Oh, I bet it was one of those Sprint race cars or something.  I'll look for the video...

My list:

Corvette C5R
Viper GTS-R concept
Impreza Rally Edition (Prototype)
Mazda 787B
CLK Race Car

Wait a minute....... No Lamborhgini?!
I'm reading an article on the Diablo GT right now, I quote....
Diablo GT
There is no Lamborghini logo, or mention of the name... but don't worry. This car is definatly a Lamborghini Diablo, and it's big and fast.

There is a diablo, just no mention of the lamboghini name or a logo. This topic in the mag says, Final Sum - up. BIG! I hope I'm right and you guys are wrong but I might not be..... :( I want the diablo  :( :shakehead:

Whoa, this would be great.  What month is the magazine?

Back