Car list

Well, the content's certainly pretty fresh.  I'll check it out the next time I stop by Wal-Mart.

I wouldn't really mind not driving a Diablo, it would be great, but if it was not in the game, I wouldn't be heart broken. I get to drive the new Viper GTS-R concept, I'm happy :D along with F1 (not cart) racing cars I think GT3 A-pec will be great with or without the Diablo (It would be a nice touch though)

Yeah, I know.  It'll be interesting to see how it compares to the F1's lap times.

Yeah, that's a great idea!  The GTP Formula 1 World Championship - coming soon!  :D

I want to get my own Le Mans Championship on GT3 but they only put you againsr 5 other cars. :( They should put us against about 15 or 20, that's a race.

The Rome full circuit endurance race almost felt like Le Mans. But it is only two hours long. After the race I thought I was going to win the new Altezza LM but I won a crappy Corolla rally car instead. I guess I'll have to race again. :(

I hate that. I was trying to do the same and I won the Coralla abot 10 times, said screw it and used the gameshark. Gameshark solves everything :D

Yeah, that's the reason I never got the Altezza LM.  I just don't have enough patience...

You don't need patience if you do it my way. But then again you can't do it my way :lol: you have to geta gameshark or some kind of cheat device, you are missing out on alot man.

You remember that I said that I had seen a CLK-GTR for sale earlier in the post - well I found the advert again and it is yours for $1,000,000 tax free. The place it is for sale at has a site - www.oakfields.com but I can't find the details on the site. They ahve the details of the Elise GT1 though.

A good device that is not exactly a cheat and doesn't require the codes and stuff that a Gameshark does is the Dexdrive.

With that, you can download any car you want.  I have saves with all the cars from each dealer, plus saves with the Polo and the CLK-GTR that were hidden from the GT2 release.

Hey, maybe you can clear this up for me, Alt.  Is the CLK-GTR really the CLK-DTM?

No, big difference - as far as I know.  I think I meant the CLK-DTM, not the GTR.

Whichever was the one that was hidden in GT2.

The GTR is the car they used at Le Mans and in the FIA GT Championship. The DTM is the one used in the DTM. The GTR is bigger and much faster.

The MercFlip story is covered in detail in several parts of www.mulsannescorner.com

Some of it too tech for my tired brain, but worth a look!
Enjoy....

McNab

Thanks for the link, McNab!  I sure hate it flipped, that was one of my favorite cars of all time.  :shakehead:

I'l be drivin:
1)Lister Storm
2)Toyota GT1
3)EVO VII
4)Impreza Prototype
5)Corvette ZO6

I saw that Benz flip at Le-Mans

Where in the-center-of-the-earth-mainly-called-hell did you get a Lamborghini Diablo VT-T 6.0 Race Car?!?! ...in Gran Turismo 3!?!?
Man, I`m pissed... ...I thought I had all the cars...

Talk about resurrection. This thread is well over two years old.

BobFTO: Take a look at the READ THIS: at the top of this forum. you'll find an amazing amount of information.

AO

Back