How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: from Saleen Man on 4:42 pm on Aug. 7, 2001[br]do u have the power to ban people from this site???

No, usually all I have to do though is tell Jordan what the person is doing, and he'll take care of them for me.

WHy did tobias say that I sound like I'm 15...???

Did you see the first post he made in that thread? Honestly it sounded like he was about 9...

Nah, he really hasn't done anything wrong yet. All he has really done is proved how much of an ass he is, and how little he knows.

Maybe his mommy and daddy will find out he's on their computer and hopefully they'll ground him...

Little girls like tobias coming to forums just to flaunt their homosexuality really ticks me off...

Anyways, WHERE THE HECK IS KYLE...??????¿¿¿¿¿??????

Yeah, eylk, he's still on here, but he ISN'T REPLYING(sp?)

check the thread started by b0rderman in the GT3 forum, it's like the 2nd one from the top...

people put (sp?) after a word they type if they're not sure if they spelled it correctly...

Ya, I know... :frown:

I was hoping he'd see my reply and say something bad about me... :lol:

I should edit his post to make them say something like:

Hi, I'm tobias and I'm a flaming homosexual...

I'd better not though... :D

I wish I could ban people...

But if I had the power too, I'd probably use it too much..., so it's a good thing I don't have it 😈

Quote: from Saleen Man on 5:06 pm on Aug. 7, 2001[br]you can never have too much power...😈

I agree :lol:

I'm getting ready to send you a PM in a couple minutes.

KYLE- Sorry I edited your reply about tobias, but if I wouldn't have I might have gotten in trouble, and you might have also... :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back