Matthnt
Car:Toyota GT1 road/race or R390 GT1 road/race
Mods:Any and all
Track:Midfield
Deadline:End of the month
Time to beat:58.327 using the Toyota GT1 Race Car

Post or PM me your times.

Good luck.

Whoa, I'm on a roll at the moment. A 55.565 in the GT-One 99 Race Car. Come on Zerocool, I know you can better that time...;)

I sent in my time but I could never get that, cannot get all gold in half the liscense tests. No 99 GT1 for me.

My time was 57.261 @ 204.66 mph

Originally posted by danpollard
Whoa, I'm on a roll at the moment. A 55.565 in the GT-One 99 Race Car. Come on Zerocool, I know you can better that time...;)

I'll try, but i dont know that hairbin alwayz kicks my butt, either i go in 2fast or i have to brake down to 1st gear like in my best lap if i was in 2nd going round that corner i would have prolly beaten yours dan.

Originally posted by Talentless
What setting do you guys use?

I used the default but moved the downforce down nearly all the way, 2 the hash marks toward the lowest setting. Gear ratio's at 40 auto setting.

Yeah, yeah Z.C., try a higher downforce setting. Mine's up on near full. (Cool I answered two posts in one sentence)

Hi folks . Whenever I get a chance I'd like to give it a go. I need to take another look at the R-390,I'm in aww that ZC ran 1:04s at leguna in it . It,s the 98 model ? the mottled sky blue one?What's the hp of that car?663?

Hey Ive broken 1k:D So am I, Ive got to race against it:( THe 2 options are 97 & 98 I thought. 07 has 633hp and 98 has 663hp.

Originally posted by danpollard
Hey Ive broken 1k:D So am I, Ive got to race against it:( THe 2 options are 97 & 98 I thought. 07 has 633hp and 98 has 663hp.

I still have more posts than u Dan!

This is my 2nd post in the last 4 days so u had plenty of time 2 catch up.

Back