Midfield Challenge

• Thread starter Zero
  • 71 comments
Originally posted by danpollard

I know, thats what made Hakkinens worse...:D duh...;)

Barrichello wouldnt have been able to pass Hakkinen even w/o his engine troubles!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

Barrichello wouldnt have been able to pass Hakkinen even w/o his engine troubles!

WTF are u on about. He would not have passed, right. He would have finished 2nd, OK. With me so far... Hakkinen, in BARCELONA had his engine blow up on the last lap when he was 1st.

Barichello-2nd
Hakkinen-1st

I was talking bout the Indy race, barrichello even without his engine troubles would not have been able to pass Hakkinen, thats what i should have said!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
I was talking bout the Indy race, barrichello even without his engine troubles would not have been able to pass Hakkinen, thats what i should have said!

OK, cool new avatar

i feel for all you people who have to play GT2...dayumn man..i just plugeed mines up..all i gotta say is ACKKKKKKKK..good lord that thing is bad...cars are all weird..especially the gt-one that i played with...would spin out really easy..was very weird..then after a while its like my allignment is it..its like trying to PULL the car right..really weird..... graphics are horrible also..but i think there is definately a difference between the cars and races....most definately..even the times that the cars run.....donpollard..do yourself a favor and start saving those pennies..you wontttttt regret it..geez, off goes the ps2 now..horrible..that was a nightmare......

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
i feel for all you people who have to play GT2...dayumn man..i just plugeed mines up..all i gotta say is ACKKKKKKKK..good lord that thing is bad...cars are all weird..especially the gt-one that i played with...would spin out really easy..was very weird..then after a while its like my allignment is it..its like trying to PULL the car right..really weird..... graphics are horrible also..but i think there is definately a difference between the cars and races....most definately..even the times that the cars run.....donpollard..do yourself a favor and start saving those pennies..you wontttttt regret it..geez, off goes the ps2 now..horrible..that was a nightmare......

I appreciate that the PS2 is better and Im doing all I can. Pls though, you know my name, so stop being so arrogant.

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
hehehe, yeah i know your name, but i like saying don...:embarrassed:

Well Im sure there is someone called Don on the site who you can speak to. Or you could speak to yourself...

Back