Opinion On Movie(9/11/01)

• Thread starter Jon
  • 14 comments

Should there be a movie for the terriost acts???

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Jon

(Banned)
I was thinking that maybe they would make a movie over the terriost act in the future. I was thinking that people wouldn't want to see it but they saw Pearl Harbor. So let me know your opinion and why...

If they did, it would be in the poorest taste that I have ever seen. There was no rhyme or reason to this attack, as there was in Pearl harbor. These were just ordinary people. Even if we do get Bin Laden, someone else will take his place. There will be no happy ending to this story, and I don't see that any company in my lifetime would be disrespectful enough to the families affected, by capitalizing by their pain.

i agree no way !!, but i can bet when the years pass someone will run up a script for something like this , if it's not already in the making , just waiting for the heal factor time , there are some sick ****s in this world . greed is a movie makers way of life and they will never change.

hope no-one takes offence to this just my opinion !

You see...Tom I agree with you but you never no....Maybe 60-100yrs down the road people who weren't living at the time would make a movie...Who knows...

Originally posted by mr persistance
i agree no way !!, but i can bet when the years pass someone will run up a script for something like this , if it's not already in the making , just waiting for the heal factor time , there are some sick ****s in this world . greed is a movie makers way of life and they will never change.

hope no-one takes offence to this just my opinion !
No there is no need to take offence to this. You are an Amercian and you have your right to think what you want to think...

Originally posted by Tazz575
No there is no need to take offence to this. You are an Amercian and you have your right to think what you want to think...

Mr P is from the UK Tazz!

Originally posted by Tazz575
You see...Tom I agree with you but you never no....Maybe 60-100yrs down the road people who weren't living at the time would make a movie...Who knows...

tazz.... if a movie comes out 100 years from now about WTC, whats it to you? you will be dead by then

Unfortunately it's only a matter of when rather than if. I personally wouldn't be surprised to see something within the next 5 years. It might not be exactly like what happened in New York but it will be close enough for everyone to know. Those greedy evil sick fu**s that run the movie industry wont give a $hit wether or not they hurt people in the process they will only care about maximising the amount of money the can rake in. :mad:

Latest Posts

Back