Your Best Super Speedway Time

• Thread starter Concept
  • 22 comments
How? Lap times? Endurance times?

Lap time: 28:033
Endurance 150: 47:54 (pitting every 13 laps and yes I have tried it again).

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Post your best Super Speedway Times Here.
Who's the Fastest?

My fastest time on Super Speedway is high 36.9xx!! But then again that was using a FF car:eek:

hey u guys who's bothered about times on super speedway , it takes no skill what so ever and as for wall grinding , i guarantee you everyone who takes the escudo on this track WALL GRINDS it would be impossible to get them lap times taking the driving line .:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
i dont even own an escudo. but, i dont wall grind. its cheating.

Its not cheating! U cannnot really cheat in GT3 unless u break out in Seattle or Monaco, *cough* mr. persistance *cough*

Originally posted by ASenna94

Its not cheating! U cannnot really cheat in GT3 unless u break out in Seattle or Monaco, *cough* mr. persistance *cough*

very nice , you've been looking back a bit eh! i know a 42 sec lap wot can i say , i was experimenting;) :cool:

If you hit the wall just right at certain points in these races at a high enough speed, you squeeze through the barrier to the outside area of the tracks. In Cote D' Azure it in the far left corner of the really hard portside chicane. There used to be video on someone's website, but the links are dead now.

Back