How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not ?? it's all competition at the end of the day !! and i saw your post earlier saying you had 48 golds man very nice , i also achieved this and you should have no problem taking part in a comp like this, you got all golds man !! that is no easy task , this comp is a good chance for drivers to show how good they really are coz there are no setting differences you get the same car exactly as your opponent/s it will be good , but it is up to you at the end of the day do u have confidence in your abilities then go for it , but if you dont then give it a miss , no loss either way it was just a suggestion for you anyway , i thought you were keen !:cool:

Well.........can I be on your team? I think I will join. (All golds is not easy) I just don't understand the times. Anyway I will go sign up. Count me in.

good move man , like i say the chances of being destroyed by opposition in this event will be down to pure driver abilities and not who can make there car go fastest by using super settings , good luck:cool: ;)

i wouldn't go as far as that , ( would be nice though ) but there are some big names in this comp who are well up for it , but it will be good to race against them on an even par , and see how we fair , but CONFIDENCE IS GOOD !!:D :cool:

Yeah I might end up being in the top 25 at the most. :) But hey confidence is key to winning right? So........um..........where is everybody?

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey Magic whats up?

Its been kinda lonely here at GTP for like an hour! But anyway.....tell me about the bike!

well hopefully... if my credit goes though, i will have it today

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Are you even going to try and ride it when you pick it up? Or are you going to wait and take lessons?

i am going to try to ride it tonight.... my friend and i are gonna take all the farings off... in case i drop it... (in which i will shot myself)

i am taking lessons next month...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back