How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
Later Tom.

Hows the networking coming along Pako?

It's going good man. Learning new stuff every chapter. :D Kind of taxing on my personal resources though. I would rather just be independantly fincanced so I could just do what ever. ;) Don't we all? :lol:

Originally posted by Pako

It's going good man. Learning new stuff every chapter. :D Kind of taxing on my personal resources though. I would rather just be independantly fincanced so I could just do what ever. ;) Don't we all? :lol:
For sure!!

Maybe you should consider burning DVD's on this Machine.;)

I'm actually looking at a external Firewire or SCSI DVD-RW drive, but that will be extra, down the road. I promised myself that my first paying gig with this beast will go towards a DVD-RW. ;)

Firewire would be nice.. Is this machine for work or home?

This is for "Home" work. I am a sound engineer/producer by night. Running a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) studio at home. My brother and I built a Recording studio in my basement last winter with a sound room and a control room with glass and the whole nine yards. I am also getting into DV media with a Class A 3-chip DV Camera that takes some pretty increadable pictures. My plan is to get into not only recording bands music, but also to make videos/live performances of them that can be put on DVD, CD-ROm, SVHS, or the web.

Eventually, I WILL quite my day job and do this fun stuff full time. ;)

Sounds good, Its looks like your on the right track to tackle this. Is that what the Blue Onion is all about?

I'm only 27 (3 months to 28), so I figure that I can dream big and try to get setup in a field of work that I truly enjoy. I enjoy working with computers/networking and will have that to fall on. I don't know. Maybe it's just an expensive hobby that I will always be into. :D

Sounds good, Its looks like your on the right track to tackle this. Is that what the Blue Onion is all about?

Well. . . . . .not exactly. My studio is a solo project. I asked the guys if they wanted in on it, but they declined. Which probably works out for the best. This winter (if all goes well), Blue Onion will be in the studio to work on our next release. :eek:

I'm only 27 (3 months to 28), so I figure that I can dream big and try to get setup in a field of work that I truly enjoy. I enjoy working with computers/networking and will have that to fall on. I don't know. Maybe it's just an expensive hobby that I will always be into. :D
Hobby?? All hobbies are expensive. I was into RC Race Cars not long ago and it cost plenty..

What was the hobbie? Computer/Networking or the Music Stuf?

Well. . . . . .not exactly. My studio is a solo project. I asked the guys if they wanted in on it, but they declined. Which probably works out for the best. This winter (if all goes well), Blue Onion will be in the studio to work on our next release. :eek:
I need to listen to some of your music sometime. Maybe tomarrow when I got a fast connection..:D

Hobby?? All hobbies are expensive. I was into RC Race Cars not long ago and it cost plenty..

What was the hobbie? Computer/Networking or the Music Stuf?

Who knows man? Actually I was talking about the Music Stuff, but it all starts to blur together after a while. ;)

RC's? No way, I used to be in RC's. I had a RC-10 and the "Midnight Pumpkin" (a 4X4 monster truck).

All my stuff got stolen and just never got back into it.

I need to listen to some of your music sometime. Maybe tomarrow when I got a fast connection..:D

Maybe I'll have a video for ya to watch if your on a T-1 at work and all. My son has the day off from school so I'm gonna hang at home with him tomarrow. I try to get that Video posted so you can see it. :D

Cool!! I have a RC 10 and a RC 10T still. Now there just play toys.. I've moved into street racing now. Team Losi..

Maybe I'll have a video for ya to watch if your on a T-1 at work and all. My son has the day off from school so I'm gonna hang at home with him tomarrow. I try to get that Video posted so you can see it. :D
I'm on a DSL at work that should work. I'm listening to "It's Not Terminal" now..

For off-road you just can't beat the RC-10 with a good ole' Magnum controller. :D

Street Racing? Gasoline engines by any chance or still electric?

I'm on a DSL at work that should work. I'm listening to "It's Not Terminal" now..

:thumbsup:

Cool, thanks man! Please be gentle, we've had 2 years of practice since that recording. :D That's one of my favorites though. :lol: never thought I be in a blues band. I hate to call it blues, the correct term for what we play would be "Sludge Rock". ;)

For off-road you just can't beat the RC-10 with a good ole' Magnum controller. :D

Street Racing? Gasoline engines by any chance or still electric?
I was racing electric but everyone went into gas and thats when I stopped. To much money to switch over at this time.

:thumbsup:

Cool, thanks man! Please be gentle, we've had 2 years of practice since that recording. :D That's one of my favorites though. :lol: never thought I be in a blues band. I hate to call it blues, the correct term for what we play would be "Sludge Rock". ;)
I'm not real picky on the music that I listen to. I like it. I will have to burn a CD so I can listen in my car. Thats if you don't care cause I see yopur selling CD's as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back