HOW DO YOU GET THAT SWEET GT 40

• Thread starter SCARLOOS
  • 28 comments
Gran Turismo All-Stars -- Mine's GT-R-N1 V-spec, Raybrig NSX, Ford GT40, Nismo GT-R R-Tune

Amateur League

(Edited by Ghostrider at 3:42 pm on Aug. 10, 2001)

I HEARD TURNING OFF CAPS LOCK WILL HELP U GET THIS CAR.

Quote: from Jordan on 4:07 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]I HEARD TURNING OFF CAPS LOCK WILL HELP U GET THIS CAR.

gOES fOR eVERYONE!!

oops.... :D

(Edited by Ghostrider at 4:21 pm on Aug. 10, 2001)

Quote: from Ghostrider on 3:41 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]Gran Turismo All-Stars -- Mine's GT-R-N1 V-spec, Raybrig NSX, Ford GT40, Nismo GT-R R-Tune

Amateur League

(Edited by Ghostrider at 3:42 pm on Aug. 10, 2001)

that is just the gt40..not the one with the numbers..the one with the big numbers is the gt40 RACE CAR..dont give em wrong info..the race car is available in gt world in professional.......

Wow, I love the GT40 car. I got it a few days ago in the color Yellow. I wish I wouldve gotten red, but oh well. :(

Anyways, I've made it my priority to own one of these things in real life. Even if it's a replica and not the real thing. I don't care, I love them.

lol at x once again.............i got the gt40 road car....all black .......it is so sweet looking.........but i havent takin it out on the track quite yet.....

I got mine in all yellow. To tell you the truth, i don't really care if I got it in pink with candy canes painted on the side. She's a beauty, and I'll always love that car. :)

Well yeah, but this whole topic is about GT40s. I definately wouldn't want a pink Vitz. Although, I wouldn't care if I got a pink GT40. Those things are pimp already, no matter how you look at them...

lol yea........pimpin in the vitz.......the pink vitz nooooo.....dont know how many ladies i can pick up in that thing......but anyway the gt40 isnt as good as it was in gt2

yea i know really.....they would think we were all feminine and cute.......feminine is another word for....i'm gonna get some tonight

Anyways, I've made it my priority to own one of these things in real life. Even if it's a replica and not the real thing. I don't care, I love them.
[/quote]

I watched an auction on speedvision last summer, and one was bid up to just under 500,000.  It didn't meet the reserve though, so I'd shoot for a replica.  (I think that only 12 real cars exist anyway)

heh you know besides TYPING IN ALL CAPS....Scarloos, your quite dumb, ya know, you have asked WHAT DO I DO TO GET THIS CAR, a few times now, and everytime, someone gives you the whole list, and btw its on the mainpage dummy, i dont car if your a n00b or not, just pay attention sheesh. on a lighter note... i think the GT40 sounds hella 1337, but doesnt perform as well as it sounds. oh well.

Back