Cone Killing

• Thread starter frestkd
  • 13 comments
I lost you at the marbles thing...

I like hitting cones, and watching them bounce around, but I'm not sure if that's what you're talking/screaming about... :D

I like hitting the cones, too.  If you're board, try to keep one cone in front of your car for at least one lap...  :smilewinkgrin:

Yeah I do that all the time, sometimes the game gets really boring after you're done with 75 laps on the Super Speedway.  It's also a good way to have fun while racing in a circle :)

I kept a cone in fromt of one of my cars for like a whole 4 seconds. lol :D I didn't have the patience to try and keep it in front for too long...

A couple times they've got caught right at the base on my windshield, but usually they just ricochet off the back wall about a half second before I do.

its great fun to run the test course against the flow of traffic - theres nothing quite like looking at a replay of a 200 mph head on collision, too bad there's no damage in this game... easy as crushing cans 😈 - and whats the deal with canned ham? :odd:

to you people talking about the speedway endurance race: try this.

1. get the escudo with max horsepower

2. widen the gears all the way

3. put it on auto transmission

4. start the race

5. tape the x button down

6. tape the joystick a little bit to the right.

7. come back in an hour.

The only probem with this is thast sometimes you get stuck by the pit stop, or go in the pit stop multiple times. but if everything goes as planned, you will win by at least ten laps

Greg, that sounds good and all, but I've won by 32 laps before by doing it the right way. Plus it takes a lot less than an hour.

Latest Posts

Back