who is stuck on s-8?

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 13 comments
if you are stuck on s-8 then post here saying you want help. i will copy the help section for s-8 from my official guide and post it here

i am stuck on s-1 could you please post the thing for it ..i just cant get past it ..ive been just 19th of a second away from it and just cant improve!!

S-1

Approach the hairpin corner from the far outside, reduce your speed shortly before reaching the left curb, and then steer sharply in. You'll have to reduce your speed at the chicane and steer in from the outside early on. Take your foot off the gas in order to re-ordinate your car aand leave the chicane as quickly as possible

S-3

Sections of this course will be familiar to you from previous tests. When taking tests B-8 and I-A2 you got to know the difficult section between the rock formation and the long tunnel, and you also dealt with the chicane at the end of the course. After the tunnel already mentioned, the last hurdle on this course is really the extended hairpin corner at the end of the long straight. Since the Mazda MX-5 is not known for its accelleration capabilities you should only take your foot off the gas when necessary. Especially on the incline following the extended hairpin corner you'll find that your car is struggling so take care to drive through the corner at top speed and make use of each millimetre to accellerate early on otherwise you will be crawling up the hill at a snails pace

thats it. i hope it helps you beat it but as i said i do not guarantee that it will work

Could you post S-8?? or even better, post all the S class licenses.  I don't have the guide because I have a japanese playstation 2 and i am unable to read a single word of japanese.. :)

really the info about s-8 doesn't really help. all it says is you will need to have to have a few practice laps and master these things

1) The first right corner behind the hill
2) the next right hand corner
3) the following hairpin corner
4) the entrance before the tunnel
5) the chicane after the tunnel
6) the left corner at the port
7) and the two sharp right corners before the finish straight.

hope this helps. i will try and add all of the licence tests help things out of the book and on to my site. the guide is £10.

guess what!!! i got passed the first special test but damn that second sure is hard lol dont suppose yuu couild post that from the book? the best i get is 15 seconds away from the bronze.
i bet the book makers dont know your doing them out of a few teners lol ..i would very much apprecate if you put down the special test 2 please

Take the time to drive a few practice laps in order to thoroughly familiarise yourself with the course and get to know the driving features of your ford gt40. since the car is prone to understeering you must brake sharply before corners and take care not to accelerate again too early. So look out for an early brake point before taking sharp corners.

if anyone needs any of these tips then e-mail me. i will no longer post them here. or just post here and leave your e-mail addy and what you need help with and i will e-mail you.

Back