GT3 Masters Post here

• Thread starter BMW///M3
  • 53 comments

BMW///M3

(Banned)
I have 79% and just beat S-8
TO post you have to have beat S-8 YOURSELF

NOT 50% but S-8 beat?  Your a semi-master, cause anyone who can beat S-8 rules!

(Edited by BMW M3 at 12:11 pm on Aug. 2, 2001)

Quote: from BMW M3 on 8:34 am on Aug. 2, 2001[br]
TO post you have to have beat S-8 YOURSELF

**cough**bastard**cough** :D

LOL, oops, I shouldn't post here since I had friends help on S-8... :frown:

Oh well... :D

With 93% finished, I'm still a master, biotch! :smilewinkgrin:

i haven't got gt3 yet so don't flame me. why is everyone getting stuck on s-8? what do you have to do to pass it?

josh check your mail

67.5%, all licenses done myself. In the tests, I found the ghost car really distracting, so I only turned it on while I was on a straight stretch. Anyone else do this?

got all licenses myself, 92% two days ago still saved on the 8th race of the polyphony digit......hehe 400 races and 100% win. Now can you beat that. 😈

58% done, all licenses except for super....where i am on S-7. All done myself but i do play alot with friends (just not on my own personal game.)

Quote: from elyk27 on 10:45 am on Aug. 2, 2001[br]ok i have somewhat of a life.......looks like etep doesnt have one.....one to many hours sa infront of the t.v.

I am just good at it. That's all. ;)
But GT3 is 1/3 of my life already. I play it every three days or so for about 3 hours. The rest?! going to work, sleep, eat, movies, chatting online like you :lol: , girls, ....etc. 😈

i m not master i don't even have 50% i only have 47.9%.
i don't have super License cause it too hard for me and i don't play gt for long time. but i m still good with racing.

Just got the S License!  Woohoo!  All I had left was 7 & 8.  I got 7 on the second try 8 took about 7-9 tries.
:cheeburga:  

Quote: from elyk27 on 12:33 pm on Aug. 2, 2001[br]how long have you had the game etep?  your doin pretty good for not having played that much

28th of May. a month after its release. Played alot at the beginning until I got up to around 40%. If you notice how long those races are, you won't be playing it everyday. All I have left are those really long long races. Usually, I try to finish the race as quick as I can like 15laps ahead of the computer cars. Or like me, I already have to drive back and forth to work 2 hours everyday. you really don't want that much of additional driving. ;)

If I was a Master I would be posting my my stats to the world, but since I'm not, I'll just help with one more post to make it a hot topic.

??.?% all lice except ?, ? bonus cars and ? cars in garage.  I will wait until I am Master.  Muwahahaha

(Edited by bluedawnrider at 10:59 am on Aug. 2, 2001)

Do I get some sort of bonus car for making the post that rolled it into a hot topic.

Com'on SCOTTtheBOMB, where's my prize?  200 Million cr. should do just fine or how about the 686 F1 Car? :D

All licenses, didnt think the S license was as hard as everyone is saying....  56.xx%, 93 win percentage.. 4 mil. in the bank.. getting bored of the game to be quite honest.  Favorite car - 686/m.  Worst car Escudo - rather driver a friggin Beetle... :P

Quote: from slick1 on 11:11 pm on Aug. 2, 2001[br]All licenses, didnt think the S license was as hard as everyone is saying....  .. getting bored of the game to be quite honest.

can't agree more. :smilewinkgrin:

s-8 liscense is not that hard i use a manual tranny on that test to keep the wheels from spinnin it tooke me about two hours to beat s-8.

Back