GT3 Masters Post here

• Thread starter BMW///M3
  • 53 comments
seriuosly these master's only things are bull****, what is the point, i guess i am only semi master but there is only one master idiot, a master is the absolute best, and none fo you are, i don't htink :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Originally posted by b0rderman
seriuosly these master's only things are bull****, what is the point, i guess i am only semi master but there is only one master idiot, a master is the absolute best, and none fo you are, i don't htink :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

no ELITE is the best. MAster is just really good.

heh, im 62% done, but does everyone else get a video after beating Beginner Class? cause i got credits with like this Supra Video, but i never got a video when i beat Rally, just the Scudo, just wondering

60% in just 1 week, got all liciences accept S :( Havent tried it yet. Finished Begginer, Ametuer, Rally, some pro some endu more then 50% of aracde.....and one time attack :P I dont play much anymore its too easy now, and longgggggggggg

the first thing I did was get all the liecences. I got gold in all b and a. but only a few in all the others. the hardest was S-8, but I did it 3rd time.

I guess I can post here now, never really cared about the S license because it wasn't neccessay for me. But I wanted to post here so I blew through them in about 30 min.'s. The S-8 is the hardests with only taking me 5 complete try's to get it.

52% of game complete. :D

S-class license is tough, for sure.. but deffinately helps one get to know the courses after practicing them so much ;)
Personally I have golds in 3 of 'em.. but not gonna bother attempting golds in the others.. heh

Damn I got all my licenses way back when it first came out here in Japan. Wasn't too hard for me though. Got all my licenses in the 1st day. Was a pain in the ass though.:mad: :D

96.2% complete

All Licenses
All Beginning League-Gold
All Ameture League-Gold
All But Two series in Pro-Gold
Just two Enduro's Completed-Gold

92.6%
76 Bonus Cars (over 32 million cr. in garage)
4.6 Million Cr. in bank.

Does that make me Quasi-Master?

Originally posted by Greg Mariani
geez im like at the much percent, but with like 8 million dollars. thats odd

Must have raced much more duplicate races than I. :)

Back