• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,863 comments
This Week's Donkey Kong Challenge:

Circuit Experience
Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile - Sector Two
Car is the Delta HF Integrale Evo '91
Beat a time of 28.030
Open to all SNAIL members

Well done to those who achieved last weeks goal. And of course Nic on another top ten time.
How do I submit a time for this?

400K miles wow, that's cool, respect ! Cars are meant to be used and as long as you treat it well, which clearly you do, they will last a long time.

Mine's a 03 GT that I bought three years ago at 70K miles but now she's at 85K miles. For a car that gets used half the year, I'm slowly getting there. It's my daily during the summer months and my bike shuttle to the trails. I also installed a hitch and a bike rack so I'm merging both of my passions driving to the trails while listening to the sound of the slow but melodious 4.6 2V with my bike on the rack.
I get that. I would use mine year round if it weren’t for the snow and bad weather we get during winter. So for snow I keep my bug Ford Expedition. She ain’t pretty or good on gas but never gotten stuck in any snow so if works. I also had an ‘01 Cobra a few years back but sadly I lost it during a low point along with my first car a 2000 Honda Civic. Both were great cars and a lot of fun but things happen and I’m just happy to have saved the ‘94. This car has been in my life before I was born. My grandfather got it nearly new is the 90s and then gave it to my dad. Who eventually kind of gave it to me since it needed work that I could do to it. I used to be taken to preschool in that car so I doubt I’ll ever be letting go of it.

How do I submit a time for this?
If you are on my friends list, I'll see it. But that isn't a requirement. It's mainly for fun and of course the challenge. Also a great excuse to wager $hells. Information about $hells and how to earn them can be found in the SNAIL Marketplace.

Speaking of.. I challenge @Dragonwhisky for a sub-twenty eight time.
I would like to challenge @Worst_Driver too, but he needs to claim some $hells first.

If you are on my friends list, I'll see it. But that isn't a requirement. It's mainly for fun and of course the challenge. Also a great excuse to wager $hells. Information about $hells and how to earn them can be found in the SNAIL Marketplace.

I would like to challenge @Worst_Driver too, but he needs to claim some $hells first.
Ahhhhh I see. I will add you so you can see my time.

This car needs Polyphony Digital to contact Trans Am Worldwide and get it in Gran Turismo.
1713565518816.png

In all 3 Trim and all power levels.

They took the bones of a 6th gen Camaro and built this around it. If I had Bill Gates money, I'd head down to Florida and get me one. I'd buy GT8 just for this car.

IMG_6855.jpeg
I'm ready for tomorrow.

Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, April 21st, 2024 Lineup
April 2024 Season League Night #3

1. Shelby G.T.350 '65 on SM Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - S03 Afternoon - (6 Laps)​
2. Alpine A110 '17 on SM Tires @ Circuit de Sainte-Croix B Reverse - S01 Afternoon - (6 Laps)​
3. Audi R8 LMS Evo '19 on RM Tires @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 24h Layout - S17 Evening - (7 Laps)​

April 21st Combos.png

Last edited:
@Akzl298 made his weekly Sunday Night Combo post therefore it's time for my car show pic.

My son has a PSVR2, it's super cool but I rarely use it, and have never raced online with it. Mostly for the sake of the other drivers as I find it harder to be aware of my surroundings with it. I use it mostly in VR Showroom mode.

But I did take the GT350 out with it and man, what an experience. The elevation changes and weight transfer of this car at Maggiore is very impressive.

Forgive me if this has previously been discussed, (I've only been in the group since January), but are any of you using VR in our Sunday Night races?

See you Sunday night.

IMG_4899.JPG

Last edited:
@Akzl298 made his weekly Sunday Night Combo post therefore it's time for my car show pic.

My son has a PSVR2, it's super cool but I rarely use it, and have never raced online with it. Mostly for the sake of the other drivers as I find it harder to be aware of my surroundings with it. I use it mostly in VR Showroom mode.

But I did take the GT350 out with it and man, what an experience. The elevation changes and weight transfer of this car at Maggiore is very impressive.

Forgive me if this has previously been discussed, (I've only been in the group since January), but are any of you using VR in our Sunday Night races?

See you Sunday night.

View attachment 1348516
I use VR, and I find that I'm more aware of others because I can turn my head to check my blind spots.

Yup. Been using VR since I got it on release back in Feb. '23. Haven't driven anything in GT7 in pancake mode since. I take it off when I'm fartin' around in menu screens and such. Tried the VR showroom mode and wasn't much impressed, but then, I don't play GT to look at cars.

I'm stealing this.

Also, anyone else practice with the Shelby yet? On the big bowl hairpin the suspension sticks and it'll guide you gently into the gravel if you're not expecting it. Haven't found a workaround yet.
I practiced with the Shelby a bit and didn’t notice much of this. But I haven’t tried going full out yet. I’ll have to text tomorrow for sure

This Week's Donkey Kong Challenge:

Circuit Experience
Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile - Sector Two
Car is the Delta HF Integrale Evo '91
Beat a time of 28.030
Open to all SNAIL members
Haven't done any of the CEs for Willow. Reckon this'll give me a reason to run at least this one. Wager 2 $hells?
That's pretty steep for a single sector, how about one $hell?
Yeah, but it's sector 2! Okay, one $hell it is.

Oh yeah, this is done. Finished the CE for that track too.

Last edited:
Back