0.7 update. New cars, Nurburgring GP

• Thread starter drammff
  • 12 comments
Spain
Spain
Amazing update. Nurburgring GP!

This game has a huge potential: the sound, the simulation, the AI, ... let's see career mode when game is finished. By the moment, special events do the thing, really do. The game is FUN!.

I've played a lot GT5. GT6 bores me, i've been waiting for a decent AI update, I don't understand why the AI adapts so much to your level, at least you have to be able to select and setup a car so the race is difficult enough, but... AI waits for you!, why?, but that's another thing...another forum.

Now I wait for some graphic improvements and OPTIMIZATION, but Kunos keeps his promises, updates every 15 days aprox, good work team!

http://www.assettocorsa.net/ac-update-v-0-7-available/

Changelog 0.7

- New car Lotus Exos 125
- New upgrade Lotus Exos 125 S1
- New track Nurburgring GP
- Less noisy bodywork sound for GT cars
- Fixed hotlap penalties always on
- Friends Leaderboard :: filters lap for hotlap mode
- Some performance improvements
- Replay size reduced by 25%
- Gui now restoring hidden apps on exit
- Fixed Gui issues on apps
- Fixed smoke issues on replay
- Tuned low-level settings for smoke
- Fixed time attack start
- Some texture update for Autodromo di Monza
- Anticipated pit limiter when entering pitlane for Silverstone and Silverstone International race circuits
- “New” badge in UI cars thumbnails
- New “special tags” filtering. When you select a player car, the AI opponents selection is now suggesting similar cars. You can of course dismiss the special tag and choose more
- New “add visible” and “clear grid” buttons in custom opponents panel UI

I want the ring to be released early so it is tested before release. I will try the GP track tomorrow.

I also trust kunos when it comes to updates. When it comes to comparing him to PD and Kaz Kunos has much more trustworthiness. Kaz has 'promised a sound update but it seems it may take ages to happen or may never happen. It isn't even shown as an update on the GT official site.

Last edited:
I also trust kunos when it comes to updates. When it comes to comparing him to PD and Kaz Kunos has much more trustworthiness. Kaz has 'promised a sound update but it seems it may take ages to happen or may never happen. It isn't even shown as an update on the GT official site.

Totally agree with you on that. They have delivered an update every fortnight apart from just after Christmas. However this is understandable, it was Christmas after all! PD however. They haven't even said anything on that track we were supposed to be getting in February. And they said we were getting DLC every month.

I gave up on GT6. Thank god for AC. Way to go Kunos!

It's a bummer indeed, but I'll give them a last chance on GT7.. PD focused way too much on graphics and left the physics dumbed down. It's a shame, really. They have IMO the best track model out there besides AC and Iracing.

Totally agree with you on that. They have delivered an update every fortnight apart from just after Christmas. However this is understandable, it was Christmas after all! PD however. They haven't even said anything on that track we were supposed to be getting in February. And they said we were getting DLC every month.
You're forgetting that Assetto Corsa isn't officially released yet and that all these updates are parts of the final build.

You're forgetting that Assetto Corsa isn't officially released yet and that all these updates are parts of the final build.

Which further discredits GT6 and PD because many people have been enjoying Assetto Corsa more than GT6 even though AS isn't even properly released yet.

I bet with you there are tons of people who enjoy GT6 more, so I don't get what you're trying to say.
While I love AC, I spent a huge amount of time more with GT6 (mostly because it actually features a progression system). I was just pointing out that the numerous updates from Kunos are a given, because what we have now barely qualifies as Beta.

I bet with you there are tons of people who enjoy GT6 more, so I don't get what you're trying to say.
While I love AC, I spent a huge amount of time more with GT6 (mostly because it actually features a progression system). I was just pointing out that the numerous updates from Kunos are a given, because what we have now barely qualifies as Beta.

GT6 is still missing key online and single player updates, namely community features and B Spec respectively. Neither game is complete.

I don't think it's wrong to contrast the relatively frequent updates from Kunos with the deathly silence from PD.

There are also tons of people that enjoy need for speed more. Your argument is invalid. GT6 claims to be the real driving simulator, while AC is.

I just moved the posts here talking about the news of the Corvette being included in AC, use the main thread for that, or make a new thread. Also, let's try and not turn every thread into a "GT6 is so boring omg" deal yeah?

Latest Posts

Back