11/9/01

• Thread starter Dudebusta
  • 49 comments
now i dont wanna say i told ya so...wait on...i do. I TOLD YA SO!

bin laden had nothing to do with the attacks on the world trade centre. it was some mohamad guy. so :lol: on all you wankers that thought i was wrong.

no...i read it. you dont mention anything that has any relevance with this thread. all your saying in there is that i liked seeing the us cop one. your wrong mate. every american ive talked to has beleived that bin laden was responsible just because bush said so. so what else has bush bull****ted the us people about?

This Mohomad guy is a leuitenant of Osama Bin Laden (linked to Osama Bin Laden) IF he did play a instrumental part in PLANNING the operation, Bin Laden had funded it.

I would like to know what evidence you have to support your thinking that Bin Laden had nothing at all to do with it?

you see thats the thing. how can you prove anything when the media has their own version of everything. you watch each news. they all have the same story but its told or manipulated in a different way. on the news tonight they said this mohomad bloke was no way linked to bin laden. see what i mean, you get a different story.

So is your complaint really with the media? If so I can definately agree with you on that. But the media is the same all around the world, and down right horrible in some countries (Afganistan for one)
I try to get my news from a show called the McNeil+Lerher News Hour. Its on PBS. PBS gets no funding from advertisers that would like to manipulate news stories. IMO its one of the best sources of news available.
But then how can YOU prove anything when your media is doing just the same?
I hope your not one of those people that believe that we have never been to the moon because you didn't see it with your own eyes.
If this had happened in your country, what do you think your media would be telling you?

the media would be bull****ting the people with scapegoats or any inaccurate information they can get their hands on. australia doesnt have the luxury of PBS, we have cable but dont have anything like PBS. i have found that the ABC news at 7pm is the best news of the lot. you actually get an indepth look at most things and accurate tellings of goings on.

All in all, it's really hard to say what the facts really are. The government KNOWS ALOT and they just dont tell us. My father used to work for the CIA and has told me some stories that have become declassified, and they have blown my mind. For example we put satelites up into space that NASA dosen't know about. In my mind I think that the US gov. KNOW'S but they might not be telling us the full story. That's OK because we might never really know for sure but wether or not Bin Laden had anything to do with this, he's a good start, not only for the US but for the whole world.

yeah i reckon theres a lot goes on that nobody knows about. call me a conspiracy freak but i dont buy what the media puts out a lot of the time.

sorry about this thread, close it. information is wrong, thank you channel 10 news...arseholes.

Back to 3, oh well.

I added you to my buddy list.

I need to get some sleep, it's after 5:00am here.
I'll drop you a line to say hello the next time I see you!

Peace out, Dudebusta.

Back