4hMLSiconGREY 25.png
6hSILiconGREY 25.png
6hSPAiconGREY 25.png
4hRBRiconGREY 25.png
24hLMicon 25.png
l12hbhgrey 25.png
24SPAiconGREY 25.png
Header Template 75pc .png

Welcome to the hub for the 2014 GTPlanet London 12 Hour from Brands Hatch.
This is a Network Endurance Race, allowing Teams from all over the planet to compete together, driving the same car.​

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

1 - Schedule
2 - Event Officials
3 - Track Map
4 - Entry List

Download
Sporting Regulations
Download

GT300 & GT Cup Technical Regulations
Download

Event Supplementary Regulations
Download
Please complete the following form, and send to @AJ by clicking HERE

Team Name -
Team Nationality -
Team Manager -
Team Type - (local or network)

Driver 1 - (Nationality, GTP username & PSN account)
Driver 2 - (Nationality, GTP username & PSN account)
Driver 3 - (Nationality, GTP username & PSN account)
Driver 4 - (Nationality, GTP username & PSN account)

First Choice Class - (GT Cup or Group N)

First Choice GT Cup Car -
Version/Colour/Number -

Second Choice GT Cup Car -
Version/Colour/Number -

First Choice Group N Car -
Version/Colour/Number -

Second Choice Group N Car -
Version/Colour/Number -
1 - Practice Qualifying 1
2 - Practice Qualifying 2
3 - Practice Qualifying 3
4 - Practice Qualifying 4
5 - Practice Qualifying Combined
6 - Starting Grid
Download

1 - Provisional Classification after 12 hours
2 - Provisional Classification after 12 hours by Driver
3 - Provisional Classification after 12 hours by Fastest Lap
4 - Provisional Classification after 12 hours by Driver Fastest Lap
5 - Provisional Classification after 12 hours by Team
6 - Lap Compensation & Penalties
7 - Fastest Lap Sequence
8 - Leader Sequence
9 - Weather Report
Download

Last edited:
NICE! We'll be signing up right now thank you :)

Team Name: Old Rosie Racing
Team Manager: aboe_83
Team Type: Network
Driver 1 - aboe_83
Driver 2 - AndroR35
Driver 3 - HEMIata
Driver 4 - ZERODUCK1
Class - GT Cup
Car: Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model
Colour: Matte Light Grey / Black Rims
Number: 20

Last edited:
I'm guessing from the car list that cars have to be run with stock engines... no upgrades?

I only ask, because I've just gotten into my Mazda, and tuned to 230/990 but have added engine tuning + a supercharger to it and I'm getting 457PP.

NICE! I'll be signing up right now thank you :)

Same as before, except driver list TBD... will see if I can get the boys together again for another crack at it.

Team Name: Old Rosie Racing
Team Manager: aboe_83
Driver 1 - aboe_83
Driver 2 - TBD
Driver 3 - TBD
Driver 4 - TBD
Car: Mazda Roadster Touring Car (colour etc TBD also)

Hope this 'bare-bones' sign-up is OK for now, till I get more details 👍

I'm sick of this I want in:banghead:12Hr!!!

Aboe I can get me and 1 other for sure, just need to find #4. Since its a 12hr race, even if the race conflicts with 1 of mine I can find sometime in the day to do my 3hr stint without conflicting with my race schedule. I made both of my series bi weekly & monthly so me and my team mate could participate in other people's races like this 1.

Hopefully you guys can keep this going cough*24H Le Mans, 24H Spa, 24H ADAC Zurich*cough still coming up this year! :sly:👍

I might be in interested in this. If anybody wants me then go ahead. I can drive at any time apart from at 7pm GMT to 10. Longest stints I can do is roughly 3 hours

I'm guessing from the car list that cars have to be run with stock engines... no upgrades?

I only ask, because I've just gotten into my Mazda, and tuned to 230/990 but have added engine tuning + a supercharger to it and I'm getting 457PP.

Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
95.9% Power Limiter

I might be in interested in this. If anybody wants me then go ahead. I can drive at any time apart from at 7pm GMT to 10. Longest stints I can do is roughly 3 hours
Aboe has 1 sign up posted and I'm not sure if he has more on his Team. If not them you me & TnT can make 4 man Team @ 3hr stints the way I see it. Depending on lap times maybe we can all be on stand by and ready to put our most competitive driver back in for some track positioning. I'm a racing strategy wizard who can buy tons a track positioning in any race scenario.

Aboe has 1 sign up posted and I'm not sure if he has more on his Team. If not them you me & TnT can make 4 man Team @ 3hr stints the way I see it. Depending on lap times maybe we can all be on stand by and ready to put our most competitive driver back in for some track positioning. I'm a racing strategy wizard who can buy tons a track positioning in any race scenario.

Yh sorry joetruck, I do have a team in place already. At least, I've sent invites out to my old team mates from the previous event. So, unless any of them decide they're not interested, all driver spots are taken at Old Rosie. I'll keep you posted though :)

Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
95.9% Power Limiter

Hmm, done that, but got different figures: 230bhp/990kg are both kl, but I get 452pp and power is limited to 91.3% as opposed to 95.9%. Is it something to do with oil maybe...? I've changed mine very recently.
Snapshot_20140202_224242.jpg

Last edited:
Yh sorry joetruck, I do have a team in place already. At least, I've sent invites out to my old team mates from the previous event. So, unless any of them decide they're not interested, all driver spots are taken at Old Rosie. I'll keep you posted though :)

If I can get Ninners to join together with TnT & I, then we only need 1 more. Ninners knows tons of Endurance guys from his past, hint hint*

Ok, I'm not too worried about 2 bhp throughing out the BoP.;)

Ok, I'm not too worried about 2 bhp throughing out the BoP.;)

OK, so we run with 228 or 230?

Also, I don't think I saw in the OP, but are we running at the GP circuit or the Indy one?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, Nemo, just want to put in some prep work early on...

:cheers:

Last edited:
You need to meet all 3 criteria (bhp,kg,pp), so 228bhp.

GP Circuit.

N.B. I've only done dry BoP so far, it may be totally different in the wet and some adjustments may have to be made.

We're just thinking about which colour & number to go for and a question came up - does a team have to use the same car number or can each driver have their own separate number?

We're just thinking about which colour & number to go for and a question came up - does a team have to use the same car number or can each driver have their own separate number?

same color, same number, i think it's better ;)

Only one entry !! it seems like London 12H does not cause that much interest. Hopefully the situation will evolve soon. :confused:

Two so far I think. Another team has yet to make it official as they're still working on collecting together a full squad of drivers, iirc 👍

Speaking of which, I still haven't heard back from Nicko about his seat. He doesn't seem interested so maybe I'll see if I can rustle up someone else instead. He might have just been busy or something... There's still plenty of time anyway.

Apex Motorsport is in for this one. DaxCobra, DrivingForce and Quantum_H4i.

Uhmm, Are we doing anything about the fact people who aren't local gain about a minute during pitstops? Maybe people who come into the pits have to do a full pitstop before leaving track to make up for the time they gain through the lack of tyre changing / refueling etc?

Apex Motorsport is in for this one. DaxCobra, DrivingForce and Quantum_H4i.

Uhmm, Are we doing anything about the fact people who aren't local gain about a minute during pitstops? Maybe people who come into the pits have to do a full pitstop before leaving track to make up for the time they gain through the lack of tyre changing / refueling etc?

That's true, you are right Dax, every team should spend +/- the same duration, in pit :grumpy:

1. Entry List now in OP.

2. @DaxCobra are you guys going to be 'local' again?

3. I'm not convinced that we need to do anything to balance 'local' and 'network' teams.

- IIRC full pit stops, i.e. from pit it - full tank of fuel - pit out was less than 60 seconds.
- 'Network' teams were taking about 15-30 seconds to switch over.
- So based on a 50s full pit stop, and a 10s driver change, thats a net 40s pit stop.
- That makes the delta between 10-25 seconds.
- However the 'local' teams don't get a buggy set of tyres every driver change...
- Also 'local' could pit with the amount of fuel of their choice, speeding up change over pit stops.
- Finally, changeable weather will play havoc with strategy. 'Network' teams will be at a slight disadvantage if their have a rigid timetable.

4. What are you guys' thoughts on the cars?

i might be joining this as well..i got a group of guys as well..just got to make sure i'm available around the times of the race.

Back