2017-18 UEFA Champions League Thread

• Thread starter Brend
  • 401 comments
He really deserves a pair of cleats to the shin.

And we have a Madrista crying.

Edit, Carvajal. That looks like a World cup missing injury.

artiste is a fantastic word. "Arse" and "Tit" can be made from the letters.

Karius's career is on the line

Im in absolute disgust by the fact that Sergio Ramos is gonna hold up another trophy, this garbage ass human being has NOT deserved another title :banghead:

Bad luck for Liverpool, your best player goes off inured and your keeper makes two howlers!

Karius had an absolute nightmare and Bale scored one of the best goals I've ever seen.

Im in absolute disgust by the fact that Sergio Ramos is gonna hold up another trophy, this garbage ass human being has NOT deserved another title :banghead:
Calm your tits.

Just calm right down.

And its for sure deserved... Liverpool fought well, but Real just showed their up hand!

Should've seen it coming. Liverpool are perennial bottlers. When it come to the big occasion, they 🤬 it up time and time again.

Worst goalkeeper in a Champions final. What a disaster!

Bale was half the show. Navas, Mané and Liverpool's central defenders also played very well.

Ramos should've gotten a yellow for the fault (it wasn't even a fault though). I don't think he wanted to hurt Salah. This happens quite often in football and it's the first time I see someone having to leave the game because of it.

The ref team did a good job with the exception of the Ramos / Salah situation.

At least Ronaldo didn't get a goal

Why?

Last edited:
Karius in tears going to the Liverpool end asking for forgiveness.

He looks a broken man...

Back