A TT photomode update.....no way.....way!

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 87 comments
True...I will NEVER complete GT4 with all gold. TT was fairly easy to get the job done. Maybe its because I am a bike guy before I am a car guy anyway. Even with finishing the game I still find it to have lasting appeal. I hope and pray for TT2 with more content included. I'll be searching for any info on it.
sonar.gif

Yeah nice helmet series. Make a shot of that PD old style helmet, it's better textured and stuff then the others, such as the PD rims are in GT4.

Neat idea for the helmet series. 👍 Damn how i wish pd could made the resolution better.
Thanks...I will experiment with a few things to deal with the resolution problems.
Yeah nice helmet series. Make a shot of that PD old style helmet, it's better textured and stuff then the others, such as the PD rims are in GT4.
Old style helmet coming up. If you guys want to take some helmet shots I would like to see them also. I don't mind if you do the same for your galleries.

Dude, crazy stuff. So maybe some of the stuff they did in that cheeseball movie "Torque" isn't quite so crazy after all, lol. That was a great video man, very nice stunts.

Thanks. It's been a while since I've checked this forum, but I see my old vid has got some more good reviews. Still haven't played any tt since my ps2 laser stopped working, but I bought myself a 125cc pit bike to keep myself amused in the meantime.

The 2nd from the back is nice :) And nice avatar too
Thanks on the pics. As far as the avatar goes I did see what happened before and after that moment.The video is out there somewhere on the net
LOL ... yours are pretty crazy
cool and fun to look at 👍
Nice to see that you get it. I'm no photoshop genius, but I do like to have fun with the content of a pic.

Yeah...Now that I have gimp, I now need to figure out how best to use it other then just silly filters. I'm sure I will learn how to just improve the pic quality of the cars. For now everything is just click this and see what happens.

The first edited TT Shot is great! Maybe the border color wasn't the best choice, but still.

The first edited TT Shot is great! Maybe the border color wasn't the best choice, but still.
I was thinking that too. Its in the same color pallet as other things in the photo. I should have picked a more contrasting color.

If I remember correctly, TT is a greatest hit now, so you could pick it up for $20. Maybe a used copy at a game store is worth checking out. Then you could add to our "wipe out" thread.

This one's just awesome, Uno! If I could I'd make a big poster out of it and slap it on my wall.

I like that one also. The other day I was trying some editing on that pic to make it even better but just couldn't do it justice.

Back